Chapter 1: the start

"OKAY, DON'T WORRY YOU'RE DOING GREAT PURP" yelled a very nervous Tommy.

"SAYS THE ONE WHO ISN'T HANGING 30 FEET IN THE AIR" responded a now holding on for dear life purpled as he attempted to not fall,

"I'm pretty sure you mean 35 feet purp," he snickered.

"THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT BETTER"

"calm down man, just let go"

"NO"

"Dude there's a literal net at the bottom to catch you"

     "STILL, YOU CAN EITHER COME UP HERE AND HELP OR I'LL TELL DREAM WHO REALLY BROKE GEORGE'S GOGGLES"

"You wouldn't dare" said a now death staring Tommy

     "YES I WOULD, OH DRE-" purpled was cut off by Tommy.

"FINE, I swear to prime" Tommy said as he headed up to help purpled.

     "You know, if you just learned to not be scared of heights and trust me that you'll be ok, this wouldn't be happening right now" Tommy said on his way up

     "I'll stop when you actually get a girl" Purpled replied "you're my brother for prime's sake, sure not biologically but we've been friends all our lives that I'm just scared  that you'll be lonely all your life with no one to love" he said in a teasing tone.

   "oh haha purp, make fun of me when you can't even get down on your own"

"Hey!"

"Well I'm here" Tommy said as he approached Purpled "so let's get you down"

     As soon as Tommy said that, he took hold of one of the trapezes, and swung down, grabbing Purpled and dragging him to fall down with him.

"WAIT TOMMY N- AAHHHHH"

     Before he could even say no, he and Tommy were already heading down straight to the net, when they landed on the net, they were perfectly fine and unharmed.

     "See?  It's not bad, you just need to trust me" Tommy said. Helping a shaking purpled out of the net they were on.

     "YOU BITCH" Purpled yelled as he hit the boy's back with as much force as possible, earning him a simple ow in return "thank you for that" he said, and immediately his face went from anger, to gratitude for the tall blonde boy.

"No problem Purp, now come on" Tommy said. As he grabbed his hand and dragged him to their oversized trailer "big D said he wanted to talk to us about where we're going next"

***
     "THE BIGGEST MEN HAVE ARRIVED!" was the first thing Dream, Sapnap, and George heard when the door swung open.

     "Hello to you too, Tommy" Dream said, visibly happy that his younger brother was full of excitement and energy.

     "Ok so what's the plan, big D?". Tommy said, sitting him and purpled down on a beige couch. "Please stop calling me that Tommy" dream replied clearly showing signs of discomfort

"Fine, whatever you want, small dTommy said

     "I swear to prim-, you know what never mind I'll just get two it" dream soon followed that with an explanation "Well, since we've been around in the Badlands the entire time, Schlatt decided to go over to L'Manburg" Dream responded.

     "How far is that?" Purpled asked while hugging Tommy, both boys visibly already comfortable on the couch.

     "Well, about like a night long trip, so we can sleep the entire time" George said, already looking like he was about to pass out and fall if dream wasn't holding onto him.