"Under the cherry tree" part 1

Warning:
Cursing
Horrible spelling

Chirp, Chirp

Eh?.. my body hurts so much from training -Genya

Good morning young genya! -gyomei

Good morning Master gyomei.. -Genya

Today we don't got training since I have a mission. -Gyomei

Ok I quess I will just walk around the area.. -genya

Ok young genya! -gyomei

Genya POV

And just like that master gyomei left for his 4 day long mission, I didn't know what to do since he wasn't going to be here to help me train and I didn't get any missions yet so I just walked around the area.

Mui POV

I was bored since I didn't get ANY missions and to be honest I thought something happen to ginko but no she's fine, I got dressed in my uniform and went out to a beautiful hill with a lovely cherry blossom tree on the very top I love to watch clouds from the bottom of the tree it's very nice and I'm pretty sure it's by the pink haired lady's mansion so that's quite suiting for her.

When I arrived I simply layed down and watched the clouds as they slowly went by.

Genya POV

When I was walking I seen the mist pillar under miss mitsuris Cherry blossom tree staring at the sky.

I was counfused.

I decided I would try to talk to him, the others say he's one of the hardest hashira to talk to so I decided to shoot my shot and try to make small talk.

"Hello you must be the mist hashira!"

"Huh Who are you?"

"My name is genya shinazugawa what's yours?"

"Tokito muchiro.." Said the mist hashira

After a couple or minutes of talking he started to fall into a slumber.

"Shit..."

I didn't want him to sleep on me because I already started to develop a crush on the boy, but of course he layed his head onto my lap and all I could do was sit and wait.

After 6 or 7 minutes of laying there admiring the boy on my lap I myself started to get drowsy and sleep also.

Sanemi POV:

After a long ass mission I went on a walk for awhile to clear my head but to my fucking surprise I seen genya and muichiro laying with eachother under mitsuri's cherry tree.

"WHAT THE HELL!?"

I couldn't belive my eyes I was seeing muichiro Tokito and my LITTLE (who's some how a inch taller than me) brother together ALONE under mitsuri's LOVE tree!

"These mf's I swear I'll beat genya to a pulp!"

"Oh hello sanemi how are you?"Said a loud voice (it took me a minute to type voice 😒)

"Oh hello kanroji" I said still in a furious tone obviously annoyed.

"Kyaaaa! I just noticed mui and genya under my cherry tree!" Yelled mitsuri as she squirmed in happiness.

I was so annoyed seeing the two cuddling under her tree...why is genya here in the first place the little shit shouldn't even be here...unless he's a fucking demon slayer!

"Wouldn't they be the cutest couple ever shinazugawa?!" Mitsuri yelled.

"No they wouldn't!" I yelled back angrily

Obanai POV

I was talking to rengoku as we walked to kanrojis estate and my heart froze seeing my best friend: sanemi, And my future wife: mitsuri, TALKING NEAR HER LOVE TREE THE WORSE PART IS THAT HE KNOWS I LIKE HER!

"IS THAT MITSURI AND SANEMI!? LETS GO SAY HI!" Happily yelled rengoku

"I'll beat the colorblind fuck to a pulp!" I yelled out

Author note: hey pookies sorry I haven't been posting I honestly forgot about this but since I'm on summer break for 2 months I'll be posting more on this and MAYBE create a new ending for my genmui story