~Chapter One

"Run! Go!" Marcus shouted at me while he was trying to stop somebody from following me, succeeding but getting stabbed in the process. My legs carrying me as fast as they can go, I run. I run until I can't run anymore

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

~Talia's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm at 6 am. When I woke up, I hit it but it didn't turn off, so I hit it again. It still didn't turn off. "Shut the fuck up, fucking alarm!" I say before hitting it hard, making it stop.  "Damn fucking alarm" I groan before closing my eyes again. "Talia! Get your Ass out of bed!" I hear somebody shout before pulling the covers off me quickly, opening my eyes "What the hell-Julian! What in fucking gods name are you doing?!! It's 6AM!" I sort of groan and yell while pulling my knees to keep myself warm from the bitterness in the air. "Do you want me to have to drag you to the meeting in your Shorts and vest?" He says opening my curtains and I groan again. "What meeting you bastard?" "The meeting to meet with the Greek Mafia." He says, glaring daggers at me. "Fine get out so I can get ready" I say sitting up, my curly brown hair falling to my shoulders and down the back of my neck. 

As he walks out I walk to my bathroom and turn on the shower, removing my clothes before walking in and feeling the hot water against my skin, making my muscles relax, I grab the bottle of shampoo and squeeze a bit on my hand and close the lid, rubbing it into the roots of my hair before washing it out, grabbing my Conditioner and squeezing more on my hand then I did with the shampoo, rubbing it into the ends up to my ears and letting the water run on my hair washing it out, and then picking up my face wash, letting some fall out of the bottle onto my hand before rubbing my hands together and rubbing them in circles anti clockwise on my face. As I get out of the shower and grab my towel, While I wait for my hair to dry I do my daily skin routine.

While my hair is still drying and I've done my skin routine, I choose what to wear. I choose a black turtleneck tank top, the ends just above my V-line, showing my light abs, along with some black cargo's and a loose black denim jacket with some Black high heeled ankle boots. I dry my hair and change, and slip a pack of gum and my phone into one of my pockets, along with a pocket knife into another before heading downstairs to see Marcus and Julian waiting both in a matching black pants and a white polo and some matching shoes, I sense they like each other but both deny it and turn a noticeable shade of pink every time I  say "Marclian" or "Julicus" Or any ship name for them, they would be a cute couple though.

When we leave the house we all get on our bikes which are  black 2001 Kawasaki ZX-12R.It takes us a few hours because we had to take a detour on the motorway because of a fucking crash, I was the one leading the way to the meeting, I don't know why I have to come with them, I know it's a meeting with The Greek mafia leader but still I doubt he's gonna ask for us to join him.

As we arrive to some fancy looking gates someone comes up to us and asks us to take off our helmets which we do "State your purpose." The guard said standing in front of us. "Here to see Lorenzo, he asked to meet us" Marcus said to the left of me. "Names?" The guard said, looking at me and winked and I pulled a disgusted face. "Julian Rossi, Marcus Arguello Lopez and Talia Arguello Lopez" Julian says, snapping the guard from his thoughts which were probably disgusting. "Go" He says bitterly, and we do, as the gates open we put our helmets back on, but leave the shield up and start the bike again.

As we arrive at the house, we remove out helmets and bring them to a door, which a pretty woman tells us to come inside and leads us to a door, knocking on it. "Come in." A voice calls from the other side of the door, as she opens the door it reveals a brunette boy, standing he looked about 6'3, with gorgeous forest green eyes in black pants and a white polo-shirt. Staring into the distance.

"Brother, they're here, I'm off with some friends now" The woman says.,about to turn around "Thank you Sister, have fun, be careful" He says gesturing towards the door, which she walks out of, her hair swaying as she closes the door, the sound of her heels fading on the floor outside the room.

"Why did you want to meet us here Lorenzo?"Julian asked, curiously. "As you probably know, you're some of the best killers in the world. So, I wanted to ask if you three want to join my Mafia." He asked,Me and him exchanging glances,with his beautiful green eyes, you could get lost in for hours. "And what do we get out of this?"Marcus questioned,Now he and Lorenzo exchanging glances. "A new place to live, protection and money." Lorenzo replies. "We'll Consider it." I say sharply, as I attempt to stand up but quickly stopped by Marcus pulling me back down, glaring daggers at me, which I return before getting snapped back to reality by the voice of Lorenzo. "You do not have much time to think, the French mafia threaten to attack us a year today,and we need more people to have a chance at beating them." Lorenzo says, while sitting down on his black, leather office chair. "We'll take the job" Julian says before I can say anything, making me and Marcus both glare at him intensely. "Your bags better be packed on Monday then." Lorenzo says, "You may go now" He says gesturing for us to leave,which I gladly do, while the other 2 walk behind me.