Rory McCann - Collage Affair

Photo credit to Bing Images^

Hello guys! Please comment and vote! Thank you for reading my new story.

________________________________________________

"Being in college is so freaking hard. You really gotta know what you want to study and after generals, you have to take the classes required to graduate. Huh.... I'm ready to graduate." My friend, Fiona says. I pop a nugget in my mouth nodding to her statement. We're both about in our senior year so there's no point in complaining but it's fun to complain every once a while because were petty.

"Yea we hate it now but wait until we graduate, we'll both miss this" I say as I look over and see Tony, Fiona's boyfriend and Dr. McCann, our science teacher walk over. Tony slides next to Fiona and Dr. McCann sits next to me.

"Hey ladies, we've been looking for you guys. Dr. McCann over here was looking for you." he nudges his head at Dr. McCann. Dr. McCann mumbles a 'hi'.

"Oh, I was wondering who this person was" I said sarcastically and rolling my eyes. We we're all in his class so I'm not sure why Tony is acting like we all don't know each other.

"Chill out Y/N Tony is just being nice." Fiano says and gives Tony a kiss.

"Anyways I was talking to Dr. McCann after class, and he said he need to talk to you about an assignment so we both decided to come looking for you guys because I know you two would be together." Tony clarifies.

"Right, I wanted to let you know that the next assignment requires off campus research and you'll need to make an appointment with me before presenting it to the class." Dr. McCann informs me.

"Huh... thanks for letting me know, I guess. I'm coming back to your class next week, so you could've told me next week. You do not need to seek me out to tell me this like some professor creep." I tell Dr. McCann jokingly and give him a side eye.

"Well, this project is due in 2 weeks so telling you next week will limit your research time. That's why I came to you myself." Dr. McCann clarifies.

" Hmmk, thanks, I guess." I turn to Dr. McCann and then turn to Fiona. "Let's get out of here we have a party to get to" it's currently Friday afternoon so that means that it's time to get pretty for a frat party.

"Right" Fiona gives Tony a kiss again and says bye to the two person sitting in the booth and we make our way out of the school dining room.

"That was a little weird that Dr. McCann came all the way to the dining room to find you" Fiona chirps while we walk towards our dorm.

"I don't know, maybe he just really didn't want me to miss that assignment."

We both shrug and make our way inside to get ready.

The party tonight was as lit as always. Lit music, drunk boys and horny girls. The usual. Me and Fiona came home at around 3 in the morning and make our way to our separate rooms.

"Goodnight" we both mumble and make our way in. I'm buzz and sweaty now; all I want to do is shower and go to sleep. I close my door and grab a large T-shirt, panty and towel. I look in the mirror, damn I look tired.

Knock knock. Who is it at this hour?

I make my way to my door and slowly open it to see the person on the other side.

"What are you doing here?" I investigated.

"I missed you" he whines.

"I already told you to not come here anymore" I said in a hush tone. I quickly stick my neck out and check the hall. No body saw so I pull him inside my room in fear that someone might see him. As soon as he's inside I close the door behind me.