What About Us?

Kinoshita PoV:

I woke up by my phone ringing. Narita was calling. I picked up :"morning. What do you want this early???" i asked. " EARLY?! WE OVERSLEPT DUDE!" i was fully awake now. I looked at the time.... I ONLY HAVE 10 MINS LEFT TO GET READY AND RUN TO PRACTICE?! " OH SHIIIIT!!!" i screamed. "ill meet you infront of youre house!" narita said and hung up. I quickly got up, washed my face and my teeht, put on my clothes, grabbed my school and practice stuff and ran downstairs to meet an exhausted narita infront of the door. Narita grabbed my hand and we both ran as fast as possible to the gym.

Narita PoV:

We were 5 minutes late to practice but i guess nobody noticed. We went into the gym to practice. Ennoshita came to us.. " WHY ARE YOU LATE?!" he asked. "we overslept sorry bro!" i told him. He just smiled and said that he was happy that we werent sick. Even tho Ennoshita was getting the most artention from the three of us he still hates beeing alone. We three are always together. Nobody else notice us exept us." Annnnd hows the challange going???" ennoshita asked with a smile. Oh yea- the challenge! I challanged kinoshita I have challenged kinoshita if anyone notices that we exchange our shirts or not. I bet they didn't realize it. We've done it for two months now. Nobody knew that kinoshita and me were dating exept ennoshita of course. We started dating in the first year. We wanted to tell our team but they whouldnt care. So we just let them find out theirselfs. We started flirting in the middle of practice more than usual. I sometimes gave him pecks on his lips. But nobody had noticed yet. I guess we are just some people You can forget. Who you shouldn't care about.

Ennoshita PoV:

I dont get it. Why nobody's giving kinoshita or narita much attention? Kinoshita is so funny and sweet and actually an comedian if you get to know him better- and narita is funny too. He's also super Strong! Id say ges stronger then kinoshita and me together. Or even stronger. Im lucky to get atleast a little attention from our team. Its just sad that they are beeing forgotten. Ukai sometimes talks to us and tanaka, noya and suga sometimes too. The worst part is kinoshita's parents are only at work. They are rarely at home. He must be super lonley especially when even his teammates doesnt care about him. Well i guess ee have to stick together forever. Just us three! And maybe it will get better someday so our teammates (and kinoshita's parents) notice us someday.

{so yea- idk if i continue this i was just making this story to give them a little bit attention bc i have the feeling everyone forgets them :') well yea- have a great day or night and drink and eat enough and if youre reading it at night... GO TO BED}