°•○•°•○1○•°•○•°

"There you go Mrs. Jones." The older woman took her flowers and left.

"You're done for today Tubbo. You did good." Tubbo's manager, Eret, had told him.
The small brunette took off his gloves and gave them to Eret. Eret gladly took the gloves and threw them away. Tubbo smiled then left the shop.

Tubbo took the longer route home ao he can avoid Tommy for a few hours. Dont get him wrong, Tommy's a good guy, but he can be obnoxious at times. Tubbo knew this place like the back of his hand.
He knew that the heroes were to busy saving the rich people's lives, wouldn't even look at this place.
Tubbo walked down an alley and to his surprise...

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•

What is he doing here?! Heroes don't come here! This 'hero's' name is Ender. I despise him the most. And here I was, standing in front of an injured Ender.

"Come on Tubbo, turn around and forget you saw him." I said to myself.
'Well fuck.' I bent down and dropped my bag on the cement.
I held my hands to his chest and concentrated on healing someone. I barely know him! Why am I healing him!?
After a bit, my head started pounding, so I let go and sat back, sitting away from him now. I saw his lip quiver. The next thing I know, he held me by the collar of my shirt.

"Who are you!?" He asked.

"I-I'm Tubbo_!" I answered, shaking slightly.

"How did you find me?" Ender asked calmer.

"I was walking down an alley when I saw you laying in your own blood."

"Blood?" He then looked down, "Oh yeah, that."