Chapter One

Ugh- what where am I? Well, no one is here to answer that, I know. Well, the grass is brighter and strange softer than where I was before. I look different. What did I look like before? Did I die? Am I sober? Hmm, my name will be Soli. I forgot my last name, so Soli will have to do it. Soli tempest sounds good? "Yeah, it does, dear." Someone replied to myself in a calm, deep woman voice, soothing may I add on. "Now follow me, Soli. You have a few things to learn and a fresh change of clothes, " the voice finished off as a purple figure appeared leading the way to a small, cute cottage holding up well, but the plants are a little over grown if I have to say so myself it is a very nice garden. By the time I knew it, we were in a house, the very cottage I saw. It was small, and she led me to a room fully made for a person like me. Everything was nice, the room was in my style how I liked it how I loved this woman already. Oh, how I want to date her. I haven't even seen her. "You want to see me, eh?" She suddenly said, startling me. "Kind of," I replied hesitantly. The purple shadow faded, revealing a glamorous, beautiful goddess of a woman. I need this woman. I'm hands over heels in love with this pure masterpiece. Oh, how I want her to love me and care for me and make sure I get medicine whilst I'm sick. How I want to kiss her every time I stare into her purple glistening eyes, never looking away. If only I could say this out loud and I need to know her better first, I wonder what her name is? "Anne is my name, Soli darlin" Those six words came so suddenly, is she reading my mind or something. Who knows.