bob x sans

"omg bbg... 🥺🥺" sand said ehile this petiod ahh iglu red guy walked.. 🥺🥺 "you like my outfiy..." the red guy said (boob). "YES 🥺🥺 come here bbg lets rommaticly kissd🥵🥵🥵...." snas said THEY SMMOCH VIOOLENTY‼️🤯 "BBG !!!🤯🤯🤯‼️‼️‼️‼️" SNAS SAID "OMG WHAT POOKEI BEESR" BOB SAID 😡😡😡⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️ "we dorgot to ggo to otheh park 😔😔..." snaas said... "OMG WE NEED TO GO THE PARK NOW 😰😰😰😰😨😨😨‼️‼️‼️ THATS ADE OBULY SORUCE OF OXYEGEN AND KEEP THE SOTRY GOING ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️🤯🤯🤯🤯" this period man said.. they rushsaed ovet to the park and started playing like imanoying little ass gremjlins and then they leave for dinner 🥺

"omg🥺🥺" snassd said ehile lovkkng around yhe place.. "this place is AMAZING‼️‼️‼️⁉️⁉️⁉️ how are you going to afford pookeie bear..." snasd said while blunkijg... "you'll see 🥺🥺🥺..." boob said "pookie bear.. 🥺🥺 i jsut rember am fucking stuioid am a skeleton i cant eatxzzzzz..." sansd said.. "shut the hell up snadd were winaa fan fiction you can do anying bruh" boob said looking mad but didnt want pookie bear to be scared 🥺🥺🥺.. "ok.. 🥺" sanad said.. they eay so nuch fucking food... and then the waiter camr to give them the check and they both wete surprised ‼️🤯 (maybe dont eat so fucking much🙄🙄) "GRRR... WEE CANT PAY FOR THIS 😡😡😡🐺‼️" boob said "WELL YOU HAVE TO YOU SHOULDNT HAVE ATE SO MUCH FUCKING FOOD‼️" the waiter yelled and scary pookkie sans 🥺🥺... boob saw and got REALLY mad 😡😡😡 "DONT SCARE MU POOKIE SANS BEAR‼️" BOOB SHOUTED‼️ snas was looking at boob so 🥺.. how yhe hell do y oh explain ti.. oh well.. boob then got up and really mad.. and well.. uh...

ate everyone.

but snasd didnt care at apl ‼️😂😂😂

they both woaked home holding hands and mostly scaring the shit out of everyone walking past them.. cause like.. boob had blood on him abd its strange seeing a living skeleton walk around with a knowed canibalistic ceral killer 🤯‼️ but their bond is unbreakable and no one can breka it 🥺🥺..