💫Bad Weather (JXM) 💫

Josh Pov...

That son of a bitch Mully has been calling my name over and over again. I'm going to click any second. I get up out of my chair and opened my door walking out to the kitchen. "Joshhhh" Mully called again. I clinched my fist and opened the fridge for water. "Jos-" "Ok, Mully. What. Is. It?" I faked smile. "Nothin" he replied.

"You dick." I reply walking back upstairs to my room. I plop back in my chair and place my headphones on my head. As much as I love that guy, he is pretty fucking annoying. I watched YouTube until a sound of thunder hit the ground. "Holy shit.." I said under my breath. I looked at my phone to see that it's gonna rain and storm all night, great.

I took off my headphones figuring the lights are gonna go out and so is my computer. Another bang of thunder shook the whole house. "AHHH" I heard a scream from downstairs. The lights flickered, and then went out. Awesome. I got up from my chair and picked up my phone. I turned the flashlight on and walked out of my room. "JOSH THE LIGHTS ARE OUT I CAN'T SEE" Mully yelled from the couch. "Dont worry your knight in shining armor will save your ass" I laughed and walked downstairs and turned toward the living room. Mully is a big cry baby when it thunders, storms or any heaven rain.

I searched the room with my flashlight for Mull. I felt something grab my hand, I looked up to see Mully scared out of his mind. "Don't worry big guy, it's gonna be fine" I comforted him softening my voice.

We went up to my room, well mully dragged me up there. He shut the door and went to my bed and went under the sheets. "It's just thunder man?" I smiled and walked over to him. "That shits scary though" he said covering his face with my blanket.

Third Person...

Josh sat on the edge of the bed and went on his phone. A loud bang of thunder hit the ground twice making Josh jump. "Ok, that shit is scary" he said putting his whole body on the bed, he climbed under the blankets and into Mullys chest area. Mully rested his head on Joshs and wrapped his arms around him, making Josh a teddy bear.

They fell asleep during the storm. A few bangs there and here. They slept for the rest of the night until the storm was over. Mully woke up, well almost. He looked around the room and at the window seeing rain fall down from the sky. He looked down to see Josh in his arms. He smiled and kissed his head softly, and went back to sleep enjoying this moment.

It was raining and storming today so that gave me the idea for this 💪, also I woke up from the bestest awsomest nap eva