💔♤Sebastián x reader♤💔

(Angst-Once again non-binary reader, they/them pronouns, change them if you want.)

You have been staying with your cousin, Ciel Phantomhive, after your mother, Angelina Dalles, tragically passed away.

It has been awhile since then, you now have warmed up to the Phantomhive manor and staff, but mainly to one staff member. Sebastián Michaelis. Well now he was more than a mere butler to (Y/n).

He was their fuck buddy.

There was just one problem, the only rule they have, to not fall in love. And of course, what is the first thing they do? They fall in love...

And now here they are, bickering with him.

"Sebastián, you know, we both know that this was a fate that neither of us could stop. Falling in love is inevitable. You can't just stop it."

"(Y/n), I'm not meant to fall "in love," I'm only here to serve my young master, and fulfill our contract, that's it," The taller male said, looking down on them.

"Then why did we even start doing this? I mean it doesn't really benefit you or my cousin, so why?"

He was shocked, he paused for a moment and looked away, obviously trying to ignore the fact that he somewhat felt the same way. That he burned for them, that he fancied them.

He mumbled something under his breath.

"What did you say? I didn't hear you, speak up!"

"I feel the same way as you do, but demons can't fall in love, it's practically against our rules. You're a human, I'm a demon. It's not possible."

(Y/n) got on their tippy toes and gently placed a kiss on his lips. They then pulled his hands into theirs.

"Then lets just keep it secret, I'll risk anything for you."

"That's a dangerous thing to say (Y/n), especially to a demon."

(Y/n) yawned slightly, which Sebastián noticed. He picked them up bridal style and placed them on their bed. He then crawled into the bed, right beside them. They held each other closely and slowly drifted off into the void.

(Words: 351)