The news

Harry and I have been going out for about 4 years and at the end of the fourth year he proposed to me and now I am engaged to him soon I will be Mrs.Styles. I have been experiencing morning sickness and strange cravings and I had to go to the hospital. I grabbed my keys and phone and hopped into my matte black Range Rover . I put the keys into the ignition and my car roared to life . I cut on the radio and was listening to a song by 5sos called Amnesia it was really catchy . I arrived at the hospital 15 minutes later I hopped out of the car and walked into the cold hospital building . I signed the sheet and patiently waited for the doctor to see me . "Ms.Cadwell I may see you now",called a doctor. Okay thank you I said as I was walking towards the hospital room . "So what seems to be the problem ? " asked the doctor. I told the doctor about my morning sickness and strange cravings. I have an idea about what's going on [ A/N I don't know how to phrase that 😂 ] the doctor handed me a pregnancy test and I felt overwhelmed and scared out of my mind . But I took the test anyways and I had to wait 10 minutes . " Well congrats Ms.Cadwell you are pregnant !! said the doctor OMG what will Harry say oh know I'm not ready for this I'm freaking out Mrs.Cadwell the doctor yelled Yes doctor I replied Well Ms.Cadwell would you like to know how long you are ? Yes please well Ms.Cadwell it seems to me you are 3 months pregnant! That's great doctor I muttered thank you but I must go now bye I quickly said before sprinting to my car . I got into my car and quickly unlocked my iPhone dialing up Harry .
::::::::::::::::::Phone Convo:::::::::::::::::
Me: Hey I went to the hospital today .
Harry: Hi baby ! How was it ?
Me : I have some news ..
Harry: Ok ....
Me: I think we need a break
Harry : WHAT!!! WHY?!? Isabelle please baby
Me: it's for the best Harry I'm sorry I love you .
Harry : Please no I love you please baby
Me : Goodbye Harry
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I pressed the red end button and wiped the tears of my face it was for the best once he found out he would have dumped me anyways it's for the best .