Lovers (No Sm*t yet)

Warning to readers- There will be sexual content so if you are not comfortable with it here is the warning. PLEASE give me advice for my writing and my name is Trez, She/Her They/Them  

To the story:

It was a Friday night in Yokohama, Chuuya and Dazai were drinking at lupin's bar.

"To the Stray Dogs" they said with joy as their glasses clanked together their glasses toughed their lips and they drank, Chuuya with the wine and Dazai had Whiskey. 

Their eyes fluttered shut as the drank ( It was their 2nd round) and the clock finally ticked 10:30 Pm

Their eyes fluttered shut as the drank ( It was their 2nd round) and the clock finally ticked 10:30 Pm. "Get me another drink" Chuuya ordered the bartender while Dazai was still in his own little world. Chuuya Proceeded to lightheadedly sip at his wine. after a while, Chuuya passed out wand rested his head lightly on Dazai. Dazai shivered at his touch.

  Dazai and Chuuya have been Dating for  a few months but little dis Chuuya know, Dazai has to leave in a few weeks for a business trip. This trip was suspected to take around 2 months but how would  he tell his one and only love, Chuuya. 

The only thing Dazai knew was that he needed to get Chuuya to his home and then he would take it from there. Dazai slumped Chuuya's body over his soulder and left the bar, the streets were silent and the streetlights flickered. The wind wisped up the leaves on the ground and they landed in in a different place over and over again. The little drops of rain fell from the sky above and eventually reached the ground. "what a peaceful night" Dazai sighed. 

...