Home at Last!

"I'm home... Huh? Tamashī went back without saying goodbye?!" Haneru looked shocked. "Who does she think she is?!" A spotted cat hopped out and climbed on to the countertop. Grabbing a piece of paper... or note? The cat waited for Haneru to take the paper out of its mouth.

"Oh. Thank you, you must've have good eye sight." She petted the cat with a snow leoparded pattern hat.

Gotta go back to college tomorrow. I'll see you next break sista!

Your dear sister,
Tamashī ☆〜(ゝ。

"That little brat." Haneru face hold a straight face, however her aura says something different.

A unique yellow cat, Who ever heard of curly whiskers?!, hopped out of the box and started walking around until it bumped into Haneru. It started to do a.. dance? What- Haneru rubbed her eyes, maybe she's hallucinating from the tiredness.

"You all must be hungry, wait here." Haneru spoke softly as they walked into the kitchen.

The dancing yellow cat followed after hearing the word hungry. Haneru stares down at said cat, "you wanna help?" She tilted her head in confusion. The yellow cat with curly whiskers nodded. "What a gentleman." Haneru gave a small smile towards the cat. It started to do a weird dance again. "Meow~\(////)\"

That's the first Meow since outside- Is it trying to speak?-

Vik the author:
New Chapters + a tired writer