Sealed Your Fate

Tw: reader being partly held by tentacles but mostly by enmu. And a very horny dream demon.

When a demon is ready, they will seek a mate or by chance already has there mate already in possession, this will normally happen on whites day, rarely will happen any other day. Human or not the demon doesn't care. A kizuki wouldn't have any interest in finding one. Unless they meet there mate by chance. The only known kizuki that has a mate was douma.

But that was gonna change. Enmu was hunched over a table with his pulsating member hanging out. He grumbles and growls from how painful it is. This should be inside you instead making sure that you carry his children. He has tried to charm you with small little gifts, try to kiss your neck and your soft looking lips. But you will always flinch away or not notice any of the small things he gets you.

It was obvious you were terrified of him. Yes he did kidnap you and mentally abuse and manipulate you for 3 years. Maybe the sudden change in behavior made it worse. The look he gave you on whites day probably made you think you did something wrong that made him hate you more. No, that was not it at all, he wanted you as his mate. The look he made was full of possession and love. Yet he was confused on why you ran away from him.

That was when he started to give you little cheesy gifts that he cringed at but thought it would make you better... (hopefully) at first he thought you didn't like them from how cheesy they were, but he learned that you were trying to fight some mind games he was playing with you. Yes he has done this before, the look on your face when you figured out it was all a lie, he used to craved that from you, now he just wants to see you smile and wear his clothes so freely and willingly.

He needs to fix what he broke, if he can. Hopeing he didn't break you to the point of being unfixable. A hard blush was across his face, hoping to see that glimmer in your eyes when you figure out the endless torture is over and your gonna be loved for all eternity. But it was hard for him to think straight as his cock throbs and begs for attention. He wants nothing more then your body close to his as he makes the love you ever so deserved to you.

He has tried so many times to give you a small and passionate kiss, but understandably, you try to get away from him trying to convince him that you did everything he ordered you to do and apologize for things that you didn't do, or whatever you thought you did wrong. It never hurt him before, he would have enjoyed your begging and pleading. Now he just hates himself for ruining a beautiful young lady that has a good heart.

He heard the door creak open behind him, he looks over his shoulder to see you confused and terrified, the possessive expression painted his face once more, "you my dear, has Seal Your Fate,". You backed away but ended up being hulted by fleshy tentacles. Fleshy hands grab your legs and arms. Enmu approached and engulfed you in his arms. Loveing the feeling of your body touching his. "Shhh, there there... its alright," he coos in your ear as you legs get. Lifted up and arms being forced to wrap around his neck.

He starts to leave small and gentle kisses along your neck. You couldn't help but shiver at how soft his lips were. "Master please!" "Shhh, hush now darling, let me please you, your gonna feel so good when I'm done," he starts to slowly open your kimono, revealing your [Size] soft breast. (I'm sorry if your flat chested) he starts to ever so gently suck on your hardened nipples. He moans softly as he tastes your soft breasts. The flesh tendrils feel like soft kisses on your skin as they pulse.

"Must get her wet enough, don't wanna put it in dry, that wouldn't be pleasant," he slides a hand up your kimono and starts to rub your clit through your underwear. "Shes wet, but not enought," he sticks a finger inside your underwear and starts to slowly rub your clit. You start squirming, you can feel him grin against your nipple. He moves his head to the other one and starts to circles his tongue around it.

You let out a soft moan, he uses his hand to slip off your underwear, and runs his cold fingers against your soaked pussy. "Perfect," he lines up his member to your wet entrance. He inhales sharply as he enters your tight virgin pussy. "So...tight," you squealed and tried to wiggle out of his grip, but he had a firm grip on you. "Easty sweetheart, just adjust, I promise your gonna feel so good~" he waits, as you squirm and try to break free, he waits so patiently. Kissing away your tears and whispering sweet nothings in your ear with his mouth hand, kissing your neck ever so softly.

He starts moving slowly, groaning at the long waiting relief he craved. "Your so tight sweetheart," he starts licking a spot on your neck. You help when he sank his teeth into that spot. Enmu tries to calm you down by thrusting to your G spot. Well it did calm you down a little, and got you moaning. He continues to thrust in that spot a little faster. He groans and starts to thrust in deeper hitting your cervix. "You feel so good! Ahhh~" he starts thrusting a little faster. "Master please! It hurts!" He slows down and kisses your forehead. "Sorry dear, and please, call me Enmu," he still thrusts into that spot, he feels you tighten around him as your close to your climax.

He moans and groans as you tighten around him from your orgasm. He thrust deep inside you, pouring all his baby matter into your womb. He exhales in satisfaction with a blush all long his face. He hugs you close to him, "your mine darling," he kisses your tired lips. "And I'm going to fix what I broke.

N̸͎͊͌O̸̡̡͚̭̬͚̬̔̊̑̑̾͆͛̓̏̾̊͘͠ͅ ̴͍̰̹̹̮͂̔̎̂̓͊̽̃̏̍̋̿̕M̷̢̖̝̥͙͓͇͕͔̬̫̠̰̺͆̓́͂̔̅̓̈́͋̐̚̚̚͝͝Ą̴̹̱̾̀̒̓̒͗̂͛͌̍Ṫ̷̰̘͔̤̣̞͎̟̯̔̓̉̀́̃̉̃̑̉̎͊̒̿̒T̶̫̃̒Ȇ̶̡̖̭͕̙̩̺̱͖̦͇̗͉̠̠̕͜͠ͅȒ̷͈̇̎́̓̏̾̿̅̏̾̓̌̏̍̕ ̶̠̪̲͈̻̱̩̗̹̬̝̪̥̍͑̿̅W̸̢̢͚͇̮͈̓̃͑͆̊̿͑̈́̚ͅH̶̡̢̯̻͕̠͓̳̺̲͙͉̥̲̉̐̓̿͊͛̄̿͛̍́́̕͜͝͠͠͠À̶̦̩̯̳͎̜̣̰̟̼̰̩̗̟̥͓̆͑̏̏͛̈́̓͒̏̀̒͑͜͝͝T̷̢̡̨̡̡̨̛̰̦̮̖̲̺͚̳͖͔͉̔̋̌̋̒̈̂͌͂́͊̑̂͜͝͝.̵̢̼̱̥̝̻͕͉̭͎͓̹̤̱͉͇̀̌̐̓̒̍̕ͅ.̵̧͓͆͆̇̈́̋̽̔̓̿̆͂̕͘͝ͅ ̴̧̢̭͚̣͕̹͓̰̟̭͖̳̙̯͎̦̪̋͐̔̒̏̑͐̈́͠Į̷̨͇̺̜̪̟̘̪̭͍̯͙̠͚̙̀̽͊͆̂̒̆̓̉͗͌͊̊͆̿̕͜M̴̧̬̤͚͕͈̤̫̲̗̘̣͔͇͎̍͊̇̒̈́̽̐͋̚ ̴̢̩̮̰̘̙̳͎͓̘͕̠̼̳̜̳͖̽̏̊̍̂̅̕Ğ̷͍͚̋̌͗͆̒̾̚͘͠O̵̡̢̼͙̺̦̣͇͙͐̄͐̅ͅI̵̧͍̬͇̟̲̰͚͐͛̍̾̂͜N̴͇͙̲̩̻̹̳̳̩͐̍́̒̋͋̈́͗͑̈͗̎͛̎̚͠ͅG̵̨͎̗̣͙̏͑ ̴̙̺͙͚̦̖͚͈̙̜͋͊̐̂̓͆̿̏͘̕͘T̶̛̥͎̹̯̞̣̻̈́͐͗͜͝Ớ̴̧͎̣͖͕͍͕̳̮̼́̔̄̅̇͒̀͂͋̆̆̀̕͝͝ ̵͙̪͎̗̫͔̮͉̻͍̽̍̌̓̓͋͋͗́̒̈́͝ͅF̵̛̙͉̯͈̦̬͙̩͉̙̙̩̈́̒̿͊̈́̐̾͌͋̕͜͜I̶̡̲̞̬͓͚̻͍̝͗̀̅͒̽̑͛̓̇̕͠X̶̖̭͔̬͕̪̠̳̊̔́͆̒͊ ̷̢̢̪͇̭͙͖̥̩̳̰̳̇͒͗̂͐̈͘̕̚͘Ÿ̸̘́̀̌̍̆́̚Ǫ̶̡̦̞̬͉̱̳͎̗͚̖̝̖̠̪̆̀U̴̧̟͉̰͙̻͎͕̲͇̹̘͂͛̀̈̽̓́͛̒

(If you cant see it it says No matter what I'm going to fix you)