The Daily Life of Truck-kun

As you may all know I'm the one and only all powerful Truck-kun!

Today I was asked by my client to roam the streets of Japan in search of Tanaka Yujii, he was to be reincarnated into a fantasy world as a nobles son who will become the almighty hero who will save the world from an occult group who plans to destroy the world (of course he would also build his harem).

As Truck-kun I have seen many of the same cliche trope used in different worlds so this was nothing new to me.

As I was driving I saw Tanaka Yujii walking peacefully on the sidewalk, 'it's show time' is what I thought to myself as my truck body sped up.

Tanaka Yujii had his head down and earphones in his ears so he didn't even see or hear me coming.

CRASH!!

My body crashed into the wall but Tanaka Yujii wasn't hit! 

DAMIT! 

I couldn't help but curse at the fact that I missed my target.

As soon as my target left I turned myself into Random Attaker-kun.

The next day when Tanaka Yujii was on his way to work I ran as fast as I could with a knife in front of me ready to Pierce into Tanaka's body.

The people who saw me ran to the side in fear as not to get hurt, 

This time Tanaka Yujji couldn't doge it in time and was stabbed with my magnificent knife, sending him to the world of my client (aka a Goddess).

Mission accomplish!

25,000 universal credits was transferred into my bank account.

Now on to my next client.

This client is the God of a Wuxia world, he wants me to go to China and find Lin Fan, who will become a great immortal master with a system.

I sat in thought thinking about my next move.

How should I go about killing this one?

Should I be a Random Thug attacker or should I be Random Pot falling from above? 

In the end I decided to use my most favorite method of transportation and do it, Truck-Kun style!

____

A/N:

Should I post another chapter of The Daily Life Of Truck-Kun or mark it as complete?

This was very enjoyable to write! lol