warning:

Just reported the guy for harrasment after i told him don't like what i made here then go somewhere else. Also his first comment was flagged by wattpad the way he said i ended up deleting it after i told him to go away. But he continued to harrassing asking me i have a stroke.

I told him i'm 29.

This is a warning. My sentences are clear as crystal. Wattpad is fanfiction & fictional website for new authors coming up with good ideas.

We as authors made choices to put on our book is long as its appropriate. I will accept criticism & advices. IF it doesn't meet my needs then i will decline since i am the one making choices.

This book is a 3 PART BOOK (THREE SHOT) THE WAY THE PLOT IS INSPIRED BY GAME BATTLEFIELD RUSH MODE IF YOU NEVER HEARD OR NEVER PLAYED BATTLEFIELD GO CHECK IT OUT.

I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO STOMP MY FOOT DOWN IF ANY OF YOU DECIDED TO GET STUPID. When i explained things calmly to you should listen & this is very common thing humans can't follow is LISTENING.

That's the main problem you Don't have the right to control me or others.

I made the choices you Don't like thats fine you can comment criticism but you better be be careful what you say. I do not play any games of " oh your harrasing me " that's what blakestewartmonster was saying to me trying to play those games.

Its not harrassing when someone is trying to explain things how the way we do here you idiots. I don't stupidity very kindly.

This is a warning to every reader here. Don't like it move on your the ones putting yourself in that position.

Its 11:02 pm tucson Arizona time.

One more thing i will screenshot the comments so i can send them to wattpad. Hopfully that will help. (Or maybe not it is what it is)

Goodnight