Chapter 5

Warning: contains smut🔥

You and Paul couldn't get enough of each other. You held hands the whole time and kissed around every corner of the palace. He started calling you nicknames like "darling" and "sweetheart". One night, you two had a romantic dinner. As you were eating you kept looking at him. "Something wrong, darling?" he asked. "Nothing" you said blushing. You two continued eating.

"Paul" you said as you touched his hand. "Yes, sweetheart" he said. "Make love to me tonight in your bed" you said. Paul put his knife and fork down. "Only if you want to" you said. "Of course I want to honey...I just want to make sure that you are completely comfortable with it" he said. "Yes, I am" you said and smiled at him. Paul smiled at you and got up from the table.

"Paul!" you said surprised as he picked you up in his arms. "Let's go" he said smiling. You laughed as he carried you to his room. He gently put you down and dimmed the light that was floating nearby. You looked at the bed and felt Paul's arms around you from behind. He started kissing your neck and you closed your eyes and it your head back onto his shoulder.

"Are you ready to do this?" he asked as his lips traced up and down your neck. "More than ready" you said. Paul undressed you and laid you down on the bed. He took his shirt off and got on top of you. "You're so beautiful" he said and kissed you. You put your hand in his hair and played with it. You twirled his curls with your fingers and massaged his head. You felt how hard he was in his pants against your thigh.

He moved down all the while kissing your skin. "Oh Paul" you said. He reached your thighs and gently spread your legs. He started kissing your calves and worked his way to your inner thighs. You couldn't stop blushing. Paul moved his lips to a very sensitive area. "Paul" you said moaning. "You taste so good" he said. You grabbed the sheets and arched your back. You have touched yourself before, but it was nothing compared to what you were experiencing now.

You got off the bed and knelt down in front of Paul. "What are you doing?" he asked smiling. "Returning the favour" you said as you took his pants off. You bit your lip as you stared at his member - he was quite impressive. You slowly took him in your mouth and started to move your head. You had no idea what you were doing but from what your heard out of Paul's mouth, you were doing a great job.

"Oh baby...yes...just like that" he moaned and threw his head back. Clearly, you were turning him on more and more because he started saying things that made your cheeks go red. "Oh my god, I need to be inside your pussy, sweetheart Paul said and picked you up. He laid you down on the bed and got on top of you again. "I need you inside me Paul" you said as he kissed your neck.

Paul gently pushed himself inside you. You winced a little. "You okay? Am I hurting you?" Paul asked worriedly. "No, it's fine" you said. He started moving hips and you instantly started moaning. "Oh you feel so good baby" he said panting. "You too" you said. You moved your hands down his back and dug your fingers in. The sex was incredible, you didn't think anything could feel this good. "I'm close" you said as you wrapped your legs around his waist. "Me too, honey" he said. You felt a wave of pleasure coming over you that made your toes curl.

You and Paul cried out in pleasure as you two came together. "Oh my god" Paul said as he rolled to the side. You laughed as you panted. "Come here, sweetheart" he said and pulled you into his arms. You put your head on his shoulder and your hand on his chest. "That was amazing, Paul" you said and kissed him. "You're amazing" he said and kissed the top of your head.