Chapter 1: Goliath

It's been 20 years. 

My land that was once full of green grass and massive trees in now nothing but dust, sand, and forgotten dreams. I've been hunting the same man for years, but nobody knows where he truly is. My legs never seem to get injured from the hundreds of miles I have wandered, I have killed thousands and leveled civilizations. I can hear my own breath from the gas mask I've worn for years. My jacket has ripped almost in half, and my pants are black from the fires I've walked through. Chains and restraints have become belts and hanging items, I need no book for spells. My black hair grown to great lengths, covering my right eye. It's the same thing every day. I walk, I walk until I see a small town in the distant dunes.

If they try to fight. They die

If not, I talk. 

Simple as that. I'll kill as many people as I have to get my revenge.  There's a town now...

One way in. A few ways out, small walls with lots of guards. I slowly walked there, my eye reflecting a red flare and chains dragging in the sand. I stood at the gate as they looked down at me.

"Goliath! What do you want with us?"

I'm not a talker. But if I must.

"I seek the answers."

I heard a small comment off to the side. 

"...thought Goliath was a man...?"

"What answers?"

"Let me in."

The entire city was standing still, the citizens inside scared of me. Pitiful.

"Not until..."

Thunk. An arrow to my head. It bounced off, I looked up to the man who shot it. Now he's the reason they all have to die. I turned around. And left. I didn't want to let them watch their demise themselves from me. I'll let it be grand. I walked to the top of a small mountain. Raising my fist up I placed the city in my grasp. I plummeted my fist into the ground, it disappeared into a pool of blood as a massive red hand emerged from under the city. The fingers scraping the sky as I closed my fist. The city crushed in the hands grasp, I raised my fist out of the pool and looked at my blood and scarred hand. Laughable. Sand submerged the crater left behind, no survivors... as it should be. I continued my walk, no city in my way this time.

Goliath. That was my new name. I don't remember who I was before, but I know now I'm death and destruction. But I'm also salvation, I know the reason my land is a wasteland is because William made it so. I chuckled, he'll be my kill. Though I'm not sure on my gender... I seem to be lacking what most men would call "balls". So if I had to guess who I am I'm a woman, though does it really matter anymore. It's all his fault... I'll regain what is mine. Tch!

I continued walking. The sun heating the sand under my feet as I looked around, stony ruins poked through the dunes around me as no villages or cities came into sight. I walked. And I walked. That's what I've been doing for years, walking. Trying to find William, to kill him. It's taken over my mind... what if the future im killing for isn't possible? I fell to my knees, I clawed my hands in front of me. Am I... powerless?! No.... No... I can kill him, I can save everyone. My breath got fast, but I heard footsteps. A group of men surrounded me, axes and spears in their hands. Raiders.

"What're you doin' out here? This is our land buddy...

"H-hey.. we shouldn't mess with him.. that's..."

"Shut it Bobby!"

"Everything you've got right now.."

I looked up, I raised my hand. They aren't scared... I stood. One walked up to me putting himself in my face.