● WAITING LIST ●

Hey guys, so there're no forms for you to fill as it will be confusing to both you and me (mostly me!) So I'll be discussing the details of your story and other stuffs in pm (private message)

You just have to write ‘Ivy’ in comment box if you want to order.

I'll give you a token number according to which I'll message you in pm. You've to wait for your turn so don't keep asking me, when I'll do your trailer. I'll message you so please be patient!

Back to token number, So yeah! It depends on who comments ‘Ivy’ first and has followed all the rules and done payments.
After you've wrote ‘Ivy’ in comment box, I'll check whether you've followed all the rules and done payments or not then I'll give you token numbers like 1,2,3,4... And so on.

You can order trailers for your other books also but I'll work on one at a time!
      After you've received your order, if
you want one for your other book also, you should follow the same process and again wait in the waiting list!

•You can order trailers for your other books also but I'll work on one at a time!      After you've received your order, if you want one for your other book also, you should follow the same process and again wait in the waiting list!

________________________

So come on! What are you waiting for?
Comment ‘Ivy’ fast and get the chance to receive your order first!

Thank you,
   IRIS