Act 1: not cyprus

It was a stable Marlean night. Upon the streets manipulation was in the air. Honest Eren Jaeger and his manipulation buddy Toji, who supposedly had money but it was not visible to the naked eye, we're standing infront of Zeke's establishment. "Hey Toji let's use animalistic imagery to manipulate Zeke into thinking Othello is undertaking devious acts with his daughter Floch." Said Honest Eren Jaeger Honestly. "Ok, I have been poisoned by you already so I will speak blasphemously." Toji replied blasphemously.

"I am not What I am" Said eren Jaeger honestly. He then said "Thus do I ever make my fool my purse." No one heard him somehow. Then he screeched loudly like a bird at Zeke, "Look to your house, your daughter and your bags!" He honestly said. Toji crawled up to the window with his worm friend, "Othello married your daughter floch lol. I wanted to marry him because I am poor and want money."

Zeke emerged from his abode. "My daughter is not for thee." Zeke barked. He then said some more objectification things and galloped after Othello.

Scene 2:

Othello was walking in his chambers iambic pentameterly which highlighted his nobility to make his tragic fall more impactful to the audience. suddenly Zeke burst through the window with his many marlean warriors. "WHERE HAST THOU STOWED MY DAUGHTER!!!!" Before Othello could reply nobly and high statusly, the Duke of Marley Gyro Zeppeli emerged from under his bed. "You have been hotly called for. We are being attacked by Ottoman Empire and we are loosing." The Duke said. Zeke did not care about the imminent danger of his native land, "You have practiced on her with foul charms. Dost thou even hoist" Zeke roared barbarically. "Keep up your bright swords for the dew will rust them" Othello said utilising the power of three.

Gyro sighed in a civilised manner, representative of Marley "Ok if you really care more about floch being unholy then the imminent imposing demise of Marley because an entire empire is attacking us for some reason then fine let's do law." They then teleported to court.

" They then teleported to court

Scene 3:

"Othello has clearly used Marxism to corrupt floch into marriage. This is unethical" said Zeke beastly. The many senators, Hot pants, Slow Dancer and Valkyrie the wise horses and Grug stared down at Othello, awaiting a fine response. "Most potent Grave and revered signors" Othello began "do I look like I can cast spells. I am not to tinker bell, I am Othello." He then used military imagery. "Just summon Floch pls. Let her speak. I won his daughter." Othello said showing equality in Floch and his marriage. The signors decided to leave it because it was already shocking enough that someone even wanted to marry floch and also the immens demise of their whole country was more pressing of an issue. Floch still appeared and gave a speech to show he was content in his union. "That I did love the moor." He said proving his love. "Ok cool please go and fight the army that is literally currently breaking down the door" Grug said as the Ottoman Empire waved at them through the window

Just as Othello was leaving, Zeke appeared behind him, "Look at her moor if thou hast eyes to see. She has deceived her father and may thee." Little did the parental Zeke know that Othello did not have eyes to see with as tragic blindness had overtaken his soul.

Eren Jaeger suddenly turned to the audience and said an aside "He's done my office. I will destroy and kill and murder and defame and evaporate Othello." No one heard him somehow.

" No one heard him somehow