01

September 12, 2022

Waking up, it was a normal day for Jatavia. She did her usual skin care and morning routine before leaving her very large house that she stayed in along with her parents in Beverly Hills, she then left and headed towards her school.

She enjoyed her school, she was always the main topic, in a good way of course. She was a cheerleader which automatically made you an 'it girl' in a way. It was mostly an all white school with a few students of color, including herself.

She was senior class president, valid Victorian, and captain of The Beverly Hill's High School cheerleading team, the pirates.

Her parents were very wealthy, and has supported her, her entire life. And due to her mother not being able to have any other children, she was extra spoiled. Which she loved. Whatever she wanted she got it, no questions asked. She loved her life.

After arriving to school she powered off her KIA Sportage LX, before FaceTiming one of her best friends Brittney, who was also on the cheer team.

"Hey Brit." Jatavia smiled before exiting her car and heading towards the gym, which is where all of the cheerleaders met at the beginning of the day before class started.

After they had their two minute conversation, Jatavia hung up since she was now entering the gym.

"Hey guys." She waved at the group, the usual routine while setting her book bag and cheer duffle bag down onto the bleachers.

"Alright guys we got to practice." Jatavia yelled.

Everybody got into formation and did their usual routines and a few new ones that Jatavia had came up with.

"Good job guys let's do that one more time." Jatavia spoke, after doing a cradle.

"Oh come on Tavi, I can do that routine in my sleep." Britney complained.

"Sometimes I walk in my sleep. I wonder if I can cheer in my sleep too." Sierra spoke before fake snoring and doing a backwards kick, kicking one of the male cheerleaders in the balls.

"Uhhh let's take a break." Jatavia trailed off, trying not to laugh.

"If ever there was an argument on bulimia, it's Brianna's ass." Britney pointed over towards Brianna, she was at the table that had snacks for all of the cheerleaders.

"Give her a break. You're the only one who wants a butt like an Olsen twin." Winnie spoke to Britney after rolling her eyes. She hated Britney but dealt with her just because she wanted to be apart of the group.

"Amber alert, Beverly Hill's has never had a fat cheerleader."

"Well Brianna's one of the best on the squad, she gained a little weight so what, she doesn't look that bad." Jatavia spoke.

"Are you kidding me? The girl's a cow. You have to talk to her." Britney laughed.

"Tavi you don't have to say anything. It's your squad." Winnie stated before looking over at Britney.

"Tavi, if you don't say something to her I will." Britney shrugged.

"Ok fine. But after practice." Tavi tried to dismiss the conversation.