Chapter 2.

The morning came like a ballerina dancing on a sweet melody of gentle breeze

I woke up groaning and pushed my blanket away from me, and the sun rays falling from the window hit my face, I pull the blankets again to cover my face

Damn its morning...

I stood up, the blanket still wrapped around me, not fully opening my eyes cause I feared I won't be able to sleep again, moving towards to close the blinds and stumbling with chair

I groan, I finally opened my eyes wide in the days sunshine.

That'swhen I see my father's car just outside our house. A light of excitement fills me, but again
I looked at the clock, it's 6 in the bloody morning of a damn saturday, the remorse is back again, with that I close the blind and move towards my bed, like any normal person would, the blanket is still covering my head.

That's when my fucking seventh sense kicked like a truck on my road of illusions telling me that dad is finally here after a week

I ran down to, kind of excited about seeing my father after so long.

I am jogged downstairs to greet my dad, but immediately stopped when I spotted my dad on the couch with a glass of whiskey in his hand but there was a woman with him.

A woman short heighted okay... just in contrast to me, she had a sharp aura that screamed danger even from seven miles away with dark black hairs and her eyes were in such a dark shade of black, like night.

I stared at her mindlessly and lost a footing on the steps. And hearing my loud bare foots steps they broke their interaction and turned their eyes on me.

She didn't even tried to hide her stares lingering all over up and down over me and when I met her gaze that felt like an eternity she just smirked...she fucking smirked, no smile, no polite gesture, no, nothing...

She just smirked on our first that too in my own goddamn house that made me to widen my eyes and a stupid pink shade creep on my face.

I nervously broke our eye contact as I couldn't hold the intensity of her gaze anymore and walked toward my father to greet him morning but still her goddamn attention was on me.

Great! Here I thought I disliked having attention then why don't I mind her lingering creepy gaze on me.

Ugh! Someone save me from my own self.

"Wouldn't it be better if we had our meeting somewhere private Mr. Hale?" Dad glanced at me once and cleared his throat.

"I'm disappointed, that we couldn't meet your expectations. But I will get the meeting set up somewhere private, just give us a minute" dad gestured his assistant for further arrangement.

She took a glance at me again before locking our eyes lost into each other for few second.

A groan left her throat as if she is trying to control her anger or irritation, playing cool she asked, "So this is your beloved son?"

"Yes. He is" Dad glared at her and replied in a cold quickered voice like she committed a sin but it didn't stop her from moving on.

A lil shiver to ran down my spine as I heard dad reply so coldly.

She lets her gaze linger on me "Mr. Hale as much I would love to engage in a little chat with you. I worry I don't have tike for it"

Dad nodded his head understanding her indirect gestures and went to check on the preparation.

I nervously stood infront her in the room alone. Not that I am scared of her its just her aura is dangerous ... I meant I know she is dangerous.

I am very thankful for the guards standing in corner out of the door not that she will kill me its just she is staring at me like she will eat me alive, like a predator watching his prey and I guess I'm the prey, Dad left an uncertain gaze on me before hoping on his feet to the exit.

Okay, now it was getting pretty awkward and weird in the moment. So, I gathered every bit of courage and decided to take the first step, well I don't think I am the one who has taken first step from the way she is staring in my soul.

I let out a tiny "Hey" not believing that I finally found my voice and offered her my nervous smile which she returned with her signature smirk, does she ever smiles?

"So you're the one and only son of Michael hale right." Hearing dads name from her made me a more nervous so I broke our eyes contact and just nodded my head, afraid that I would be blushing by now.

Not being able to keep my curiosity to my myself I asked "Umm, what's your name?"

She gave me a cold shrugg and said "Why am I supposed to tell you that?"

Her cold response made me flinch a little and hit somewhere on my nerve or ego, and before I could process my words there were out "okay then I won't tell you mine too then"

She fucking smirked "Am I not supposed to know you if I am standing in your house. Ciel Hale."

But how? I mean dad never drages me in his business the people have probably never saw my face if they had then they know nothing except my face and name.

"You know a little research is good on people you gonna work with don't you think?"

"So, here you know my name and I don't know what else you know about me but I don't even know your what the hell am I supposed to call you then huh, Ms. Night? Cause your eyes are black your hair too and your outfit they too you are dressed in all black like night."

She took her steps towards me trying to fill the distance between us, I unknowingly started to step back until I stumble on the couch she bent down and wishpered in my ear, like it was a deep secret only meant for me to hear.

"Yeah I am night, always black and with nightmares and thunderstorms... Are you scared " She whispers

And with how fast she leaned forward, she was back again on her place with the same speed, my lips were twitchingg cause of our earlier interaction.

I asked "Are you here for underworld buisness?"

"Well, what else your super dad is famous for?" She cocks an eyebrow.

I didn't knew what changed but now I don't wanna be here. I wanna run back to my room.

"So you are here to do buisness with mah dad not me, right so here I take will my leave."

With that I turn my feet upstairs to my room, but my feets froze in middle of my way as I hear her silky, velvety voice "Lilith..its Lilith...my name its Lilith."

With that she leaves.