Broken Harto

Hannah's pov:
"Hannah! Hannah please wake up!" I heard a faint voice yelling though I knew exactly who it was....Grace Helbig. "Hannah please" she said, I knew she was crying. I slowly opened my eyes to see a puffy eyes, mascara stained cheeks, Grace. "Grace? W-What are you doing here? what's wrong?" I asked then I realized why see must have been crying. "What have you done to yourself?!" She said cupping my cheek.

15 minutes before^

Graces Pov:
Hannah didn't pick up any of my calls last night. She's been upset lately and I don't know why. She a beautiful,happy,fun girl, wait what?! Do I like Hannah, no im not gay. Am I?! Okay more important things like Hannah to deal with. Maybe I should go over to her house, Ya grace good idea. I drove to Hannah's house, I got out of my car and knocked on her door, no answer. I knocked again, no answer. I was really worried now, I turned her knob. Unlocked. Oh god what if somebody broke in. I quietly walked around her house. No Hannah. I walked upstairs into her room. No Hannah. I checked her bathroom and what I saw made me cry. Hannah was sitting in her shower cuts all down her legs. No Hannah couldn't do this, I thought until I saw the blood stained razor beside her. How could Hannah hurt her beautiful self. I walked into her shower. "Hannah! Hannah please wake up" I yelled. Nothing. Not a single movement. "Hannah please" I said softly in tears. Her eyes slowy fluttered open. "Grace? What are you doing here? What's wrong?" She said looking around, then I knew she remembered her legs. "What have you done to yourself?!" I said and cupped her cheek. "I-I" she stuttered. I quickly ran a cloth under the sink and washed away the dried blood off her legs. "Grace just go I can handle it" she said. "No!" I said sternly. I bandage some of the deepest ones and left the others. "Thanks" she said. "Welcome but why?" I asked. "My broken harto" she said. I gave her a tight squeeze. "Aww baby" I said as she cried into my shoulder. Maybe I could be the one to fix her broken heart. "Hannah it will be okay, come lets make something for you to eat" I said pulling her off the cold, blood stained floor.

Hannah's POV:
She pulled me off the cold, bloodstained floor. As we walked into my room I put in a pair of sweat pants and looked at my badges before I put them on. "Why did you have to be so god damn cute" I whispered to myself. "What? grace said turning around. "Nothing" I said and we went to the kitchen. "Maybe if you found a new girlfriend it might help you" grace suggested. 'Your the only one that can fix my broken harto' I thought to myself.

A/N
Dun Dun Dun! Okay told you there would be a update in half a hour I told you! Anyway ship it so hard!!!! Love you guys
-Devil😈