Chapter 5

WARNING⚠️ sexual content is in this chapter

Tatum's master bedroom 11:13pm

Stu pulled Billy's waist, roughly digging Billy's lips into his own. The couple sunk in the bed as their hips grinded together. Small whimpers and whines left Billy's lips. Leaving Stu astonished, and aroused. Once their lips parted, Billy started to leave hickeys from Stu's neck down to his stomach. Stu watched as Billy reached for his silver buckle. Billy looked up, reassuring that Stu was ok, Stu slightly nodded. In an instant, Billy savagely ripped off the frail belt throwing it across the room, he teared off the zipper removing any restraints.

"You want it, don't you~" Billy teased watching Stu slowly turn impatient. Stu rapidly shook his head growing more and more irritable. Billy leisurely began to slide his head down.

"On one condition" He blurted pausing just before his chin met the rim of fabric. Stu tilted his head in anticipation.

"You cannot make a sound~"

"Easy~"

Billy chuckled as he slowly pulled the barrier down, his face turned pale. Who knew. Billy thought to him self astounded by what Stu was hiding. He gazed at it one last time before guzzling it down his throat. Stu flung his head back, whipping a hand to his mouth preventing himself from making any noise.

Tatum's bedroom 11:13pm

Sidney and Tatum intertwined there fingers as they fell deeper into the kiss. Sidney squirmed as she gently pulled her grey blouse off revealing a lacy pink brassiere, Tatum followed. She wore a rose red crop top with baby pink embellishments sewn along the straps. 

 Sidney unfastened her bra. She rubbed her forearms as Tatum watched in awe. I never noticed how gorgeous Sid was. Tatum thought to herself. Tatum gravely reached for her bra clip, she dragged her top down by the padding. Sidney laid a palm on Tatum's blooming cheek, leading her lips to her own. The girls playfully tugged each other onto the nylon carpet, they giggled in between kisses keeping their lids shut.

Tatum's master bedroom 11:30pm

The bed briskly rocked as Stu roughly thrashed into Billy, repeatedly striking the spot that makes him scream.

"Faster, fuck! Faster!" Billy demanded gripping the white sheets. Stu obeyed. Abruptly, he sped up causing Billy to lash his head back whilst biting his lip. He could taste blood starting to ooze up from his lip, but he didn't care. Stu continued to pummel into Billy, making sure to keep eye contact.  

"Ohh fuck!" Billy howled as his eyes rolled up, hitting his climax. Stu finished still deep inside Billy. Stu pulled out, throwing his body onto the crinkled mattress. Hard breaths could be heard from Billy's lips, he jolted up reaching over to the bedside table. Grabbing his lighter, he ignited a Marlboro cigarette. Stu keenly swallowed the tobacco flavour. Passing the burn back to Billy, he sharply blew the smoke into his face. Earning an annoyed grunt.

"So...what does this mean for 'us'" Stu asked, shuffling onto his side. Billy did the same.

"Well, it can mean whatever you want it to mean" Billy replied, locking eyes with Stu not even giving a thought to Sidney.

 Stu smirked slanting his head next to Billy's. Together, they leaned closer and closer to each others embrace. Slowly their lips linked, it felt right. Billy brought his hand up to Stu's glowing cheek. Stu slithered his arm around Billy's waist, tightly pressing his torso against his own.

 __

A/n

Sorry I took so long to publish this part, I completely forgot that I didn't click publish😅 Anyways, dw detailed smut scenes are yet to come.