Six | You Can Only Hide For So Long

She couldn't even recognize the rage rushing through her body but it didn't stop her from rushing into the room and attacking the woman in the moment of turning around

Jordan didn't block her face fast enough as Jorja had already made her way on top of her, her open hand whipping across her face. Not even sparing a second for her to recover, her hand quickly turned into a fist and all she could feel were her hands connecting with the woman's face repeatedly.

Jordan desperately tried to block the hits as she squirmed around wildly on the bed in nude. Hermes rushed in and grabbed Jorja from the back, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist as he yelled for her to leave her alone.

She couldn't believe her ears as she was set her on feet, her body turned to face his. Soon as she squinted her eyes, her eyes focused in on his mouth currently yelling at her.

"Leave her alone. Are you nuts? You're just going around attacking anyone like a lunatic." Hermes hovered over her with an aggressive tone as if in the moment she was afraid of him.

Tears still angrily shedding down her face, if looks could kill the man standing before her would be dust.

"Oh no shit Sherlock, I saw the tramp and YOU, talking to me about being nuts? Fucking my sister isn't? What are you going to do? Beat me again? Drug me up? The usual right?" Taunting heavily in her tone, Jorja was a ticking time bomb the more she stood in this room. She continued to walk up on him and he started to push her back just as Jordan stood up out the bed wheeping.

Quickly turning around at the sound, the two sisters made eye contact. Blood leaking profusely from Jordan's nose that she tried to cover was starting to drip all over the floor and white sheets. She lifted her shaky hand coming towards Jorja who stood ready to fight whatever battle she had to. Not that it was much to fight.

To look at her own sister lay up naked before her in her own bedroom was the lowest blow. Though the two weren't close, she still loved her very much and hoped for Jordan to come back around one day as she use to be. Now seeing what she just witnessed, Jorja knew there was no coming back and how tired she was of the family holding her hostage.

That is why once Jordan's shaky finger stabbed into her chest, the two were now back on the floor fighting. Jorja pushing herself up on her feet to grab Jordan's hair. Hermes trying to help remove the tight grip she held as she dragged Jordan across the carpeted floors. Stairs being ran up on could be heard as the two made their way out the bedroom with Jordan's screams echoing out into the hall.

"LET GO OF ME YOU CRAZY BITCH!" Jordan screamed as the carpet burned into her skin. Deana and Philip jumped in to try and release the grip Jorja had on her hair. As small as she was, they couldn't pry her fingers from Jordan's scalp.

Red filled her vision as her foot went flying into the side of her sister's face. Her head bouncing off the ground from every kick was making its impact as she fell in & out of consciousness. Each kick felt like someone was swinging a hammer and she couldn't even yelp out in pain at this point.