Chapter : 4 : Home

In the hallways of Beacon hills highschool.

Lydia and Allison could be seen talking to each other as they were packing to leave as there big first day back didn't being so good .

"I know that this town is werid but the things that are now.... Are more that weird they are creepy."

Lydia said as she closed her locker with force.

Allison was in some kind of trance as she snapped out of it with the sound of the locker closing.

"Ah , what was that ?"

She asked confused.

Lydia became a little annoyed at that and said .

"You weren't listening to me ??"

"I was just thinking about something..."

Allison said as she held her head .

But before Lydia could ask anything a strange woman entered from the enterence near them and walked towards them.

She looked around as she spotted both the friends as she started to walk towards them .

"Do you guys know where Scott MacCall is ?"

Both of them looked at her confused.

"What do you need him for ?"

Lydia asked a little confused .

"Maybe she is her fan "

A sudden voice interrupted there chat as they turned back to see Ryan leaning near the locker as he spotted the strange woman .

"When did you get here ?"

Lydia asked a little suprised.

"Just now "

"Who is this ?"

Allison asked a little confused which made Lydia frown .

"Allison we just met him this morning how did you forget him ."

Allison who was compelled to forget Ryan looked at him a little strange but shook her head as she turned back she couldn't see the strange woman again as she left from there .

"Where did she go ?"

Lydia asked confused as she turned back to face Ryan only for him to be missing too.

"Where did he go ?"

She asked Allison who just gave her 'i don't know ' expressions

Lydia shook her head and continued to do her work .

__________________

Towards the men's changing lockers

A woman could be seen run towards there as she was looking around for any sudden attacks .

She entered the locker room to hide as she heard someone speaking.

"You know when i received the message to catch some random woman on the run i was like argh ! I am going waste my free time but what do you know ? You came straight to me "

The woman looked at Ryan who was leaning towards the wall looking at his hand as they slowly turned into claws .

"So if you just come with me we can avoid the Violence"

Ryan said trying to avoid the unnecessary Fight .

But not to his suprise the woman picked a mop from the side and broke it to make a staff .

"You guys Never listen.....sigh.."

"But luckily i am not alone"

He said as the twin started to enter the room followed by Kali and Ennis.