01 | 117

I'M IN THE clinic, having rushed over when I heard my sister was in trouble.

I glance over at Scott and Stiles as they talk to Deaton, vaguely listening as they go on about Derek being younger. Of course I cared about the Beta, but my sister was my priority.

Seeing the wound on Deaton, I gasp. There's concern laced in my voice, "Are you okay?"

The man nods with a small smile, as if to thank me for the concern, before turning to the other two boys. I glance to Lydia, immediately beside her and checking for any injury.

She smiles at my care, shaking her head, "I'm alright, okay?"

I nod slowly, subtly double checking to make sure. She gives me an loving smile when she notices before saying goodbye to the others.

"Bye." I smile at the three males with a small wave as Lydia takes my free hand, leading me out of the clinic and into her car.

👾

We ended up getting Kira on the way before having to get petrol. Lydia parked and Kira decided to start talking. Since she got in the car, it seemed like something was on her mind anyway.

I listened intently, I was always curious as to what my sister got up to - she never told me enough, always wanting to shield me from things.

"About that.." Kira began, "You know how we were in the club and you and Scott were tied to electrified cables?"

I gave Lydia a look. I never heard of THAT part. She glanced back at me then back to Kira with a slight nod, acting as if it was a minor detail she forgot to mention, "Vividly."

"I know, I guess what I'm trying to ask is.." Kira took a quick pause, "If my hand was on the dial connected to you, and I had to turn it up to ten-"

"Would I be angry?" Lydia finished. After a nod from Kira, she was fast to answer, "No. I knew you had no choice. Exactly like Scott knows."

I hummed in agreement, deciding to place in my views. "Even if you're worried, remember you're a katana wielding, badass Kitsune."

Kira smiled at me in appreciation before it widened at my sister's next words, "And he couldn't be more into you."

"Hey, even I can tell that man is whipped." I added, wiggling my eyebrows when Kira looked back at me, causing her to giggle.

Lydia left the car to get fuel and I'm quick to make conversation, "So... You and Scott?"

Kira blushes, "No. We aren't--"

"But you like each other?" I cut her off, confused.

"I mean I like him but I don't know how he feels about me and oh god, please don't tell him." Kira is anxious and I'm shocked she doesn't see how much Scott likes her too.

"I won't tell him, but I am certain he likes you too. Maybe you should--" I pause, narrowing my eyes as I notice something.

"What?" Kira questioned due to my sudden stop.

"Hey, Kira?" I question. She hums, looking at me and I point to the gas meter. Kira follows my view and I mumble out my next words, "It looks like she has a full tank."

We shared a look of concern before rushing out the car. We searched for a few minutes before I here Kira shout, "Over here!"

I turn and head to where she was standing, looking into the near distance to see Lydia standing at the bathroom. Frozen. Not doing anything, just staring in - almost horrified.

"Don't look." Lydia warned Kira and I.

"You know if you tell me to not do something I will-" I cut myself off as I looked over, seeing the body of a mutilated man and blood all over the walls. I almost gagged at the smell.