Seven Day War: Day 4

To the North, the squad would reach the town of Feccen, they would be a few hundred meters from the the walls of Castle Feccogh, and the squad was looking at the wall.

"Is that what I think it is?" The officer asked.

"If it's a giant fuck off cannon.....that is exactly what it looks like." the scotsman commented.

"Dat's da Cannon known as Feccogh. They named the castle off of that great big bastard cause cause it was written on the side." a man explained.

The officer facepalmed before he looked around.

"Is there a pub I can sit down and drink my headache away?" The British officer asked.

"Oh yeah, the Feccen Pub is always open." The man said, pointing at a building.

The officer walked to the pub, opened the door, walked directly to the bar. Sitting down, he looked at the bar tender, who was a turian.

"Give me the strongest thing you got. I'll give you my patch, might as well consider me a prisoner." The british officer said, slapping his shoulder patch on the counter.

A bottle of Ryncol, before the bar tender looked at the rest of the soldier's group.

"Best you take off your patches, the town happens to be a popular pub crawl for Cu Chilainn." the bartender asked.

"What, is he some bad ass of the area?" the american asked.

"Well, with his gae bulg, he can turn ya into a fleshy thorn bush." the bartender said.

The American walked over and slammed his patch onto the counter, getting a drink.

"Well, at least if he does show up, we have his weakness." the Scotsmen said, chucking as he sat at the bar.

"Fuck you, I'm not going to flash me tits." the irish woman protested and looked at her squad as she walked up and took off her patch.

-MEANWHILE-

The Alliance in Zion were....suddenly worried. In the night, all around the districts that house the turians, they had reports of motion and curfew breakers. The Alliance had been able to catch a few brief signals, a listing of numbers and letters.

As the morning came, a special task force was made to make sure the area was under control. As the Mako rolled into the section, with a group of foot soldiers around, they watched, keeping an eye on the windows.

As the Mako got further, getting over a manhole cover, an explosion blasted up, shooting into and immobilizing the Mako. A group of Turians rushed out, throwing rocks, bricks, some even threw bottles. The Alliance soldiers would get their men out of the Immobilized vehicle, while trying to disperse the crowd.

"Command! We need reinforcements We are under attack, the Mako is down!"

Suddenly a bottle was thrown that burst against the Mako, causing fire to blast off the sloped armor, burning the shields of the foot soldiers. They tried to find who it was, when they saw a pair of turians on a roof.

"Hostiles above us!" One Soldier shouted, as he took aim.

The Turians would charge the soldiers, wrestling them to the ground, pulling the weapons free, and even breaking the armor to knock out the soldiers. A barricade was built up at the front main road of the district, moveing dumpsters and carious other items, including making more stone pillars that would make moving them barricades difficult.

The turians had armed themselves and were preparing improvised weapons. The turians were just waiting to see how fast the Alliance could respond their their actions, now, the training of resistance nearly all turians go through, has begun.