Part 15- Kate and William

"Greetings your Royal Highnesses, I am sorry to disturb you but there is news that can't wait." William's secretary tells William and Kate, who were relaxing after a day of endless engagements.

"What is it ?" William asks his secretary, unknown to the bombshell that his secretary was about to drop on him and Kate.

"Sir, you have 4 missed calls from your brother and Ma'am you have 4 missed calls from your sister. Also, I recommend you to read this article before calling them back." William's secretary then hands over his tablet to William.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton were spotted outside St. Mary's Hospital with Princess Charlotte. Princess Charlotte who was in her uncle, Prince Harry's arm was seen with her left hand in a pink cast. Yes readers, it's true, the three year old princess and the only daughter of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge has two broken bones in her left hand, according to an inside source. Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton, who are apparently said to be taking care of the Cambridge children, while their parents are on a royal engagement, have been unavailable for any comments.

Subscribe to get further updates!

Kate meanwhile was on call with Pippa.

*Hello Kate. Finally you pick up your phone.*

* Hello Pippa! I am so sorry for not picking up the phone. I was on a royal engagement while mine and William phones were with Williams Secretary and he apparently forgot to inform us that you and Harry have called us four times. Can you please put Poppet on the phone I want to talk to her I'm really worried about her. How did she fall? How are George and Louis? Where are you staying at the moment? Are you guys even safe? Pippa will you answer?*

* I would have answered if you would have let me! I can't put Charlotte on the phone, because she is sleeping right now. George and Louis are fine. We are currently at our parents home cause at the moment because they were taking care of George and Louis, while Harry and I had taken Charlotte to the hospital. We will be returning back shortly. Put the phone on speaker, please.*

Kate puts the phone on speaker.

* Now listen carefully both of you. Meghan has returned early from her trip to the USA, cause someone told her that I am staying alone with Harry while you were on a Royal Engagement. Apparently she doesn't trust her husband with me. Also, Charlotte is fine and so are George and Louis. I'll tell you everything but not on the phone . Who knows who is listening? Come home soon. Harry and I have a lot to discuss with the two of you. Take care and fly safe. *

*Ok Pippa, we will see you soon.*

William then turns towards his secretary and hands him back the tablet.

" From next time, this shouldn't happen again. Whenever a family member call me or Kate , you are to immediately let us know no matter how busy we are. Even if it's just the kids calling to say a that they are bored or that they are missing us."

"Yes sir, I'll take care of that."

"Also, ask the pilot to get the hat ready in the next one and a half hour. Pay him double of what you would have for flying at this hour."

" Yes sir, anything else?"

"No, you may leave."

William's secretary leaves the room. William then turns and sees his wife, who's trying her best not to cry. He moves closer to her and pulls her in his arms.

"It's ok to cry Katie, no one is here except me."

The moment William says this, Kate breaks down into sobs.

" Will, Poppet.. She must be in so much pain. She is only 3 years old and has two broken bones . Our baby girl, Will." Saying this Kate hugs William and cries even harder.

"Shhhh.. Kate, our baby girl is really strong. Don't worry she will be fine and in just a few hours she will be with us. I promise I will not leave the person who caused our baby girl so much pain." William comforts Kate .

They sit in silence for a few minutes just hugging each other when William speaks again.

"Kate, we need to pack . It's almost time for us to leave." Saying this William helps Kate get up and with that they both pack and get ready to leave.

A few hours later.....

William and Kate land in London and move towards the exit, where a car was waiting to take them to Kensington palace. The moment Kate and William step out of the car, George comes running and hugs them.

"Mommy, Lottie got boo boo on her hand and she cry a lot." George tells Kate.

"I know baby, do you know where poppet is ?"

Before George could reply, Harry comes out with Charlotte in his arms. The moment Charlotte sees her parents, she immediately puts her hand out to them. William quickly takes Charlotte in his arms and hugs her, while being mindful of her cast.

"Hello Mignonette , how are you baby girl? How are you feeling? Does your arm still hurt?"

"Yes daddy, my arm hurts. There is a boo boo."

Kate puts George down so she can take Charlotte in her arms. She has tears in her eyes and before she can control, they are rolling down down her cheeks. Charlotte seeing her mommy cry uses her good hand to wipe those tears.

"Mommy, no cry cry. Lottie no like when you cry. My boo boo hurts but uncle Harry said I am brave girl."

" Yes poppet, you are really a brave girl. I love you." Saying this she hugs Charlotte again.

" Kate, why don't you and William rest with the kids till breakfast? We can talk after breakfast."

"Hmm Ohk"

Saying this, they all retire to their rooms.