Freedom Is Sweet (Oneshot)

Teacher- Good morning class!
Students - Good morning!
Teacher-So guys ,as you know our exams are ahead ,i want you to complete all your studies as soon as possible, so if you want any help just ask me .
Students - ok sir
Teacher- I am not gonna take anything special today , so you guys can study now.
.
.
Teacher - Y/n ! Taehyung! Please come with me
Y/n and tae- ok sir.

Teacher- As you are the brilliant students , i want you to score full marks in this semester. So complete all your works as soon as possible. I will give you some books , so study carefully. And you can study together,which would be more better as you will be able to clear each others doubt.
Y/n and tae- ok sir
Teacher - Now just come with me and help me arrange these reports
Y/n and tae- ok sir

*Time skip* AFTER UNIVERSITY
Y/n- Umm.... Taehyung.....
Tae- Yeah
Y/n- If you are free ,can you come with me to library ? we can study there.
Tae-Ok! why not !
Y/n- Thanks
Tae- No prob 😌

*Time skip*LIBRARY
(They spend their time in Library by studying and talking to each other. It's their first time spending time on each other just because teacher asked to do.Both of them just know each others name not more than that.This is her first time interacting with someone for this much time.Even tho tae approached her for talking she always avoid him by saying some reasons. But this time it was her who came to talk to him.🌚. And also she was smiling whole time.)
Tae-It's already late , don't you want to go back
Y/n- *suddenly stopped smiling*Huh? Uh-uh-ye...yeah
Tae-*why is she behaving like this*Come on, i will drop you
Y/n- Its okay, i will go by myself
Tae-But.. it's really late ,it isn't safe for you to go alone ,your parents would be worried
Y/n- *mumbling* It doesn't matter to them
Tae - Did you said something?
Y/n- Uh-No
Tae- Ahh okay
Y/n- Bye Taehyung, i will go alone ,please don't bother
( But before tae can reply anything,she left)
Tae-Weird

Y/n pov
I was so happy when i spent time with him , even tho we aren't close still i feel happy , he is really a good person. Aishh why am I thinking about him. *Smiling like an idiot*
*Suddenly she stopped smiling* i don't want to go to house. Worried?*scoff* they don't even see me as their daughter, They only want me to score marks, does they even care about me once?
*Looking at some children with their mothers*
I wish I could have life like them , happy, free.

*Time skip* AT HER HOUSE
Y/m- Why are you late!? Don't you know what time is now!?
Y/n- I was studying at Library*cold*
Y/m- You better be. By the way, Did you eat dinner? If you didn't just grab something from kitchen . I don't want to waste my time on something useless.
Y/n- *Didn't said anything*

(Y/n went to her room)

AT HER ROOM
Y/n- *sobbing* why everyone is behaving with me like this! I am not any machine or what! I also have emotions , i also want to experience freedom and happiness.I hate my life. It is true that not always money will make us happy .*crying harder*
*She slept while crying*

*Time skip* NEXT MORNING
Y/m- Y/n, do you know what time it is now !? how can you sleep like this! Don't you want to go to school!?
Y/n- *waking up with puffy eyes* Uh- oh sorry mom
Y/m- *Didn't noticed her eyes* Do you think sorry can solve everything!? How can you be so careless!? Why are you useless like- you can't do anything! Are you even my daughter?! Aishh i don't want to see you! just get lost!
Y/n- *Didn't said anything and walked away*

*Time skip* AT SCHOOL
Teacher - Guys, tomorrow there would be a test , so everyone should be prepared for the test. Now we can revise lesson 5.
Students - ok sir
Teacher - Y/n , read this part and explain
Y/n- okay sir

*Time skip* AFTER CLASS
Tae- Y/n, do you want to eat lunch with me?
Y/n- Uh, it's okay i will eat alone
Tae- Aishh, come on
*He grab her hands and took her to cafeteria*
Y/n POV
No one cared about me not even this much. It feels really different when someone is caring about us*looking at hand and his face*
He is really handsome and cute. Why didn't I noticed him much before.*smiling*I regret avoiding him.
Pov ends