Chapter 7: Woe Across the Atlantic

(Wednesday P.O.V)

We were surprised that Blake tried to trick Xavier, I knew he was naive but Jesus, to fall for a simple trick. "Blake is Peyton's twin sister, she's up to something dastardly and we're here to find out what" Tyler said, "Is she a redhead with a nose ring and piercing blue eyes?" Xavier asked, "Yep, that's her" Peyton said, "Well I've met her before, she's so nice" Xavier said, Peyton nearly fainted at that moment, "You think I can betray someone who means so much to me?" he asked, "Xavier." Bianca said trying to comfort him. But he left in a huff, "He's clearly being fooled by the pretty face" Peyton said, "What?" Yoko asked, "She's always had this charm with her, one face is her true self, her darkness that she embraces, and the other is the mask, the nice facade that she pulled on the teachers when we were young" Peyton said, "Wow, that sounds familiar" Yoko said looking at Tyler, "Those were real! I really felt that way, she's just lying through her teeth" Tyler said ranting, "No, she's smarter than that, she's always got a trick up her sleeve, it's like comparing her to Loki and Hades combined" Peyton said.

"I suggest we go to the source, spring break is coming up and I say we make the most of it, Peyton are you planning to head home?" I asked, "Yes, mother and I plan to explore London, and even visit father in the hospital" Peyton said, "I suggest that we stay in touch, so we can get answers on Blake's plan through that time" Wednesday said, 'Huh, y'know we can head there now, it's the weekend" Peyton said, we all looked at him, "Mom's not the only Vanderbell that dabbles in Witchcraft" he said as he drew something on the wall, it looked like a circle with runes present. Soon it started glowing, "BAM! Watch this!" Peyton said as he stuck his arm towards the circle, and it disappeared into the wall, He looked in, "Ah shit, we're in the Crypt Cafe in St Paul's Cathedral, come on!" he said as he walked through the portal. Everyone soon followed and we ended up in a dark crypt, "HERE WE ARE! St Pauls Cathedral, London England" Peyton said as he held his arms out, I felt at home here, I walked up to Peyton as he turned around. "I like London already" I said. "I know, I often found myself dabbling in the ghost shit, every time something went wrong during my preteen years, I'd end up here talking to the Duke of Wellington" Peyton said as he walked towards the Duke's grave. Tyler held my hand, "Are you scared?" I asked, "Nope, just wanted to...make sure you're safe here" he said, "That's disgusting, thank you" I said as we kept going.

Peyton was showing Enid and Ajax the Duke's Grave, "Wow, so that's what you talk to?" Enid asked, "Yeah, I know he can't hear me, but I vent to him every time, since he's my favourite person in history" Peyton said. Bianca approached him, "You seem to have good taste" she said, "Thank you m'lady, being raised in England does give one some dark vibes like that" he said snapping his fingers, Bianca smiled. "Are they?" Tyler asked, "I don't want to know" I said. "So when I turned 12, I often use those for travel, I got one in Africa so I can try shapeshifting into a Lion, I got one to Australia to see the Opera house, hell I even got one to Russia to try to get Putin in trouble" Peyton joked, Enid and Ajax smiled, "You're awesome!" Ajax said, "Thanks, I've never had friends like this before, most of them leave after meting my sister, or father before he got cancer" Peyton said, "Well we like you regardless of that" Yoko said as she patted Peyton on his back. Soon everyone started walking, "We'll catch up" Tyler said as he dragged me somewhere, "What is it?" I asked, "Something's up here, I can sense it" he said, "Tyler, there's no need to be concerned, we'll be fine" I said calming him down, "I can sense more people here, they're all...really religious, they hate outcasts" Tyler said.

"If we do end up in trouble, I think you will sense it" I said honestly, Tyler then collapsed, "I don't wanna lose you, I lost everything else" he said sadly, I sat down next to him, "Yes, but you gained new friends, better friends, and even control over your Hyde, we both take that responsibility with flying darkness" I said. Tyler smiled at me, he cupped my cheek and leaned in, but when our noses touched, I was swept into another vision. I saw Blake flying towards us as her storm cloud form, and she went to attack her brother, but the vision ended. "Wednesday! Are you okay?" Tyler asked, "I had another vision, and Blake's at the centre of it" I said, "Shit, we have to warn the others" Tyler said, soon we stopped, we turned to the Duke of Wellington and looked at his grave, "This crypt is better that the one at home" Tyler said, "Yes, it certainly has more ghosts, my kind of sanctuary" I said. Tyler got close to me again, "Thank you..for everything, you're such a cockroach" he said, "Now that's a compliment" I said, to his surprise I kissed him on the cheek. "You missed" he said and kissed me on the lips.