01.ɢɪʀʟ

Denji's perspective

Denji's perspective

I like going to the hospital.

Maybe because of the surrounding, I guess?

I found peace here, and not to mention; I actually kinda like the smell of this place lol.

But, going to the hospital kinda make me sad too.

Is it because the hospital could be depressing place at the same time? I couldn't guess.

I sit on a bench, looking at the atmosphere of the hospital's park. Full of plants, of course. And playground, don't know why the hell they built it at first.

Yup, the same day as always in this hospital. Peaceful yet boring place.

"Excuse me? "

Denji's perspective end

He turns his head to see a girl, standing beside him. On her hand, there's a dark red book. She looks at Denji, frowning.

"Can.. I sit here? " asked the girl, straightforward.

"Huh, yeah sure, whatever. I don't own this bench y'know. " said Denji while picking the boogers inside his nose. He seems uninterested.

"Thank you. " The girl then sits beside him, before she opens the book. She keep writing something on its, that she doesn't realize that someone is watching her.

At first, Denji didn't really care about the girl next to him, but there's something about her that manage to catch his attention.

"Hey... Is that what people call, a 'diary'? " asked Denji while pointing at the book.

"Huh? Oh, yeah.. " she avoids an eye contact with Denji and  continue with her writing.

Denji smiles. "That's cool. Aki used to encourage me to write a diary too! But I still don't know any reason why should I do that"

The girl scoffs. "Well, for future reference duh! Your Aki is really good for encourage you writing a diary. Besides, diary also could be a book that you can write your memories on its. "

"Even bad memories? " questioned the boy.

"It depends on the writer as well. Diary doesn't have to be written with good stuff too, something people wrote bad memories so that they could remember to not fucked up again. "

".... Yeah, that makes sense. " mumbled Denji.

They're completely silent , before Denji looks at her with shining eyes.

"Oh, what's your name by the way?!  Maybe we could write a diary together! I don't know how to write to be honest. "

The girl is completely shocked. There is a tiny blush on her face. "Oh! Uh.. Asa?"

"Great! So, where can we meet again, Asa? "

Asa thinks for a moment.

"Maybe in my ward? "

                               𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟  𝟎𝟏

                               𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟  𝟎𝟏. 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

ᴀ/ɴ ɴᴏᴛᴇ:

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴀʜʟɪ ᴋᴜʙᴜʀ,

sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ sᴜᴄᴋ ᴛʙʜ ɴᴏᴡ, ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋ ɪs ᴄʜᴇᴍɪsᴛʀʏ??

ᴀʟsᴏ, ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴍʏ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ sᴜʙᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜɪs ʏᴇᴀʀ ɪs ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴘʜʏsɪᴄs, ᴄᴜᴢ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴍ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜʏsɪᴄs ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ.

ғ. ᴍ. ʟ.