How you met

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。How you met*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

In these scenarios, I'm just making imagines from my SKZ Preferences lol, I can't get any ideas so-

Chan

You were sitting on a bench, in Latte world, one of South Korea's most popular attractions. Your friends have abandoned you to go to the bathroom when suddenly an attractive man had approached you and sat down next to you.

"Hey, um.. My friend over there thinks you're really cute and wanted to get your number." He obviously lied and you could see right through it.

"Oh really? And you are who?"

"His wingman."

"Uh-huh, okay. How about you give me your phone and I give you my number."

He was really surprised and indeed you gave him your number. In the nick of time, your friends came back and he had to go back to his members, who were already making fun of him.

Minho

Minho was on a 'Double date' to see a soccer game with Jisung, Hyunjin and Chan when the few empty seats around them started to fill up, and you sat down next to Minho. You had immediately caught his eye.

"What? Have you never seen a pretty woman before?" You joked when you noticed his gaze.

"I've seen a lot... But not a beautiful goddess like you. As we all know Gimcheon Sangmu is winning, so might as well-"

"No way! Jeju United all the way!"

"Well let's make a deal; If Jeju United wins, I buy you a drink at the bar later tonight and we forget about each other the next day, and if Gimcheon Sangmu wins, I'm taking you out on a date tomorrow."

"Sure, get your money ready, boy."

Gimcheon Sangmu won.

Changbin

You had a break for work and decided to get some coffee for you and your co-workers and also enjoy some fresh air in the park after endless busy hours in the office. Once you had finally bought the coffee, you sat down on the bench, enjoying the last moments of your break in the park... The same park where Stray Kids were shooting a mission game, and Changbin's mission was to make 8 strangers smile using different methods, and one of those strangers was you.

"Hello," He greeted you.

"Hi, can I help you?"

"Not really, I just wanted to give a pretty girl like you a rose."

"Really? Thank you."

"And also I was wondering if you could give me something in return."

"Okay, and what would that be?"

"Well.. Your number."

Changbin finished his mission and got a date the following week.

Hyunjin

After getting fired from your job and walking out of the shop, you decided to go to get a cup of coffee and a slice of cake at the mini cafe the floor below. With your head hanging low, you didn't notice the male in front of you and you unfortunately bumped into each other.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He apologized.

"No, it's alright. I'm sorry."

"Are you okay? You look kinda down."