8 (M+F) 🌙🍂

Taehyung and Jungkook are boyfriends. They are very close to each other and seemingly it's.

Where Jungkook is extraordinarily possessive of Taehyung.

Tae: Jungkook~~
Jk: Hmm. He hummed in response.

Tag: Let's attempt to shopping mall as I'm not in the temper to keep up at home. He inquired in an elated tone to make sure he acquiesced with him.

Jk: Okay. Jungkook shift his gaze from the laptop on which he was working.

Jk might be not lying but seeing his boyfriend like he saw an angel. Every characteristic of him deserves a fall in love again with him.

Jk: Okay you go and get ready I'll be waiting for you downstairs.

He demonstrated his beary smile and shook.

Jk: Tae baby comes fast.~ He yelled from downstairs. After that, taehyung arrived downstairs and held his hand as if nothing happened.

A/N: I feel like laughing while writing this downstairs part. :((

They both went inside the car and left for the mall.

At the mall~

Tae: Jungkook I'm so exhausted.

Jungkook gave him a "Are you serious you just entered right now" look and scoffed at him.

Taehyung understood what jungkook meant. He smiled and start doing his shopping.

After 1 hour ~

Jk: I'm fatigued please let's get on a house I ought to take a break.

Tae: *Pout* okay as you hope.
Jk: I guarantee babe, I'll bring you the following moment surely so you can accomplish your shopping without being reasons.

Tae: Huh..no need to say this but I have one demand for this.

Jk: What? Jungkook thought that he fetched anger from his behaviour because at any cost jungkook try to make him comfortable. No consequence what.

Tae: I want to eat something.

Jk soul got relieved that he was not infuriated with him. He smiled and shook.

They find a comfortable place for eating because every chair is full of couples, people and elders as they come here for eating so they don't want any sound of people.

A/N: Yeah I love to eat in a peaceful area or try to find a comfortable spot. Without any freaking people sound.

Someday, after finding they found a place for their eating and it is near the window with a peaceful breeze is going. The windows are covered with glass.

They start ordering their feeds and after a bit of waiting, they served their feasts.

After food~

Tae: Jungkook.

Jk: hmm.?

Tae: I want to eat ice cream.

Jk: okay.

At the ice cream counter~

While Taehyung was ordering his and Jungkook's ice cream, someone came from behind and patted Taehyung's shoulder. He turned back and found his ex-bogum. Bogum was Taehyung's ex who left him a year ago. Taehyng was so helpless at that time he don't understand where to go. His parents came out toxic. He had no one to who he can talk.

He establish himself that wailing is not an answer so he commenced and begin operating as a worker in the jungkook office. Jungkook is the CEO of his enterprise. And from working there taehyung caught that he caught emotions toward his boss. As runs for jungkook same. And that's how they both ended up together as a boyfriend.