ꕤ Weverse Live ꕤ

Jungkook is 23

" Should we watch Suchwita together, guys?" Jungkook asked his fan through his phone screen. Looking dead into the camera, giving a slight smirk.

@kookluv_    "Yes"
@bts_luv    "Yes, please."
@gcfjjk   "Yesss, kookie."
@ bts.jungkook97   "Yesss"

"Ahh, okay, let's watch it. I have to be quiet as Eun is sleeping in the next room," He told everyone, grabbing the remote from beside him and beginning to change the video.

"Suga looks like an old man now." Jokingly said, laughing to himself, sipping his cold drink. "I wonder what alcohol Jimin took," Jungkook asked himself and his fans.

Jungkook got comfortable on his sofa. Leaning back with his arms crossed, he began to be confused about the show.

thinking about how he hasn't been invited onto the show yet.

He was not even talking one bit, not even his 8 million fans that were watching him. But that was all about to change when Jungkook heard a little voice coming from behind him. "Kook, I can't sleep." The little five-year-old said in a groggy voice, shuffling her feet towards Jungkook.

Without taking his eyes off the tv, Jungkook opened one of his arms for Eun to collide with.

Eun was successful.

When Eun approached Jungkook, she climbed onto the sofa beside her brother. Giggling to herself in satisfaction. " why are you still up? I thought you were asleep." her brother asked, looking at her briefly. " I heard suga oppa and came to watch it with you," Eun said, jumping into his arms.

"Well, it's way past your bedtime, so let's take you to bed. Okay?" Jungkook stood up and was about to grab Eun when she saw the camera was recording her. " why are you recording me, kook?" Eun asked, making Jungkook's head turn towards his phone.

" AHH, I'm on live, baby."

" what does that mean?" Eun started asking all these questions, so Jungkook thought to leave the bedtime until later. "So my fans can watch me." Jungkook giggled.

Eun just nodded. She began to lay her head on Jungkook's lap whilst he was stroking Eun's hair in a downwards motion.

After Suchwita had finished, the siblings began to watch " Run Bts funny moments." Which was exciting news for Eun as she knew her brother was in these videos.

Eun knows that her brother is a singer in a popular group and appears in loads of shows, but it can still confuse her. But Eun loves watching them with her brother, and they also get to bond in the process too.

They were halfway through watching the video until Eun realised something.

"Kook, where did these go," Eun said, sitting up, pointing at Jugnkook's tattooed arm and then at the television. In which the 'Old Jungkook' had no tattoos.

Eun was sure that was her brother. His bunny smile. Cute laugh and his mole  are still there. But no tattoos.

Jungkook smiled sincerely at the lost sister, who was staring at him. He moved his hands very slowly towards her face and plastered them onto her cheek—making Eun look like a puffer fish. Eun giggled