Chapter.31. Bachelor party.

On the designated day, both the families met and accepted marriage. Priest were called to find a auspicious day...it was decided that after Ajay's coronation, engagement will take place in Rajasthan Palace and after a month marriage will be held in Kerala at Kriti's village; where her grandparents and other relatives resides.

Ajay's coronation was a grand event and even thought the old king's family opposes this they can't do anything. Ajay took charge of things every well as expected of him while he did his best not to disappoint his brother with company work. Although being a king and its responsibility is different from being a COO of the whole Rathore Empire, he tried his best. Veer supported and guided him with the newly duties upon him and within the months time he started managing quite well.

In the mean time ladies were on full energy and shopped almost whole city entities, almost everyday they hit the market /mall and buy things that they feel like will be needed or looks good or just because they like it. Filling every room's closet with the new items in the palace. Avi was enjoying seeing new items everyday and now he even started rolling and siting up. He little screams filled the rooms when he is in. he loved to talk with his grandparents the most, well they only talk and Avi just make little noices to reply them with his cute smile.

It was Ajay's bacholore party today, and every female in the palace decided to let the mens have fun today. But in our couple room something else is going on,

Ayushi : veer humne kaha na, aap jaa rahe hai.(veer I told you , you are going.)

Veer : hume kaam hai, I am not going.(I have some work.)

Ayushi : ye Ajay bhai sa ki bachelor party hai, life mei ek he baar ati hai. Aur unke bhai sa he nahi hogye toh unhe kysa lagega. Veer kaam aap baad mai bhi kar sakte hai, jayeye na. (it's Ajay's bachelor party, once in a life time for him. And being his elder brother if you don't go he will be sad. Veer you can do the work some other time as well.please go na)

Veer : *breathing out * Ayushi waha drinks hogi.( Ayushi there will be drinks.)

Ayushi : toh?(so?)

Veer : agar hum drunk hoke ghar aye toh?(if I came back drunk?)

Ayushi : toh..apne vaha enjoy kiya. Theek hai na veer jayegye aur enjoy kijiye.(so...then you would have enjoyed. Ok now go and enjoy.)

Veer : vaha girls bhi hongi.( there will be girls as well.)

Ayushi :*eyed him* hume pata hai.( I know that.)

Veer : aapko koi problem nahi hai aapko?(you don't have any issue with that?)

Ayushi : nahi. Ab jayeye.*she tried pushing him out of room*(no I don't. now go)

Veer : Avi humare bina nahi raha payengye.( Avi can't stay without me.)

Ayushi : sirf kuch ghanto ki baat hai hum unhe sambal lengye.(it's just a matter of few hours, I will manage.)

Veer : par...(but..)

Ayushi : veer bas, aap jaa rahe hai aur koi sawal nahi. Aur hum chahte hai ki aap vaha enjoy kare, apke bhai ke bachelor party hai, roz nahi ati hai.( veer that's it. You are going now, no more questions. I want you to enjoy there, it's your brother bachelor party, I doesn't come daily.)

Veer : ok, par agar kuch bhi ho ya Avi rone lage aur chup na ho toh hume call karlena, hum turant aa jayengye.(ok, but if something happens or Avi start crying and did get controlled them call me, I will come back immediately.)

Ayushi : yes sir.

Veer kissed her forhead and she smiled. Veer and other male went to club, filled with other youngsters and dancers. Married mens took their drinks and made themselves comfortable on seat while unmarried and our bachlore boy went to the dance floor. In few minutes the female bar servants covered the royal floor with drinks in their hands serving them. Govind and Arjun were both enjoy their drinks but Veer was only looking in his phone seeing his wife and cute son videos and photos with a wine glass in his free hand. Female waiter saw the chance and got near Veer to fill his empty glass slightly touching his legs with her's.