002 - meeting people 🎸

unedited

April 4th 1983
1:52 pm

I woke up and I was so tired but I had to get up because today I was meeting Metallica!!!
I am so exited but so nervous at the same time.

I head into the shower and waited for it to heat up and got in I washed all my body and then got out, dried myself and went to my wardrobe

and picked out a black silk dress and a old leather jacket that I got for like $8 at a thrift store and some black boots that are kinda like heels.

I walk to my kitchen and decide to skip breakfast I didn't need it anyway.I head back to my bathroom and brush my teeth and then go back to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water and start to do my makeup I just did some concealer all over, contour, curl my lashes, mascara, black eyeliner in my waterline and red eyeliner yo do a wing

I head back to my bathroom and brush my teeth and then go back to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water and start to do my makeup I just did some concealer all over, contour, curl my lashes, mascara, black eyeliner in my waterline and red eyeline...

(like this)

i stand by phone to phone Kirk idial his number in 114 7569 224* (a fake number ofc) and it's calling I stand there with my palms sweaty and thinking of what to say. you can hear kirk has answered and you say "hey kirk its me layla you said you want me to meet your friends?" "hey layla and ofc when do you want me to come and pick you up?" he says "in like 10 minutes that fine" "ok so what's your address?" he says "oh its 66 fisherlake road" i say "ok yeah that's fine i will pick you up in 10" he says "ok bye" i say and i put the phone down.

i am so nervous and what if they dont like me? i think "just get yourself together layla and stop being a pussy" i say to myself and i head back into my room to look in the mirror "what's missing?" "jewellery" i think and i head back to my desk to put on a silver cross necklace and some star shaped earrings. i spray myself with some perfume and grab my prada black bag that's really small and i put my purse in it and a pack of cigs and a lighter and wait for the door to ring.

about 5 mins later i hear to doorbell ring and i get up take a deep breath and open the door. "hey layla!" kirk says all happy "hey kirk!" i say "come on let's go" he says and i follow him into his car, his car is a 1969 chevrolet camaro that is jet black. we get to the car and opens the door for me then heads to his side "thanks" i say and get in "nice car you've got" i say "really thanks" he says happy.

as i'm in the car i notice he is wearing some black jeans that are a tiny bit baggy on him and a black top that says "eraserhead" he notices me looking at him so he turns his head to me and then i turn my head to make it look like i was looking at the road the whole time.

"i know you were looking at me" he says as he was still looking at the road but with a smirk plastered on his face. "o-oh sorry i was just looking at your hair" i say embarrassed and my cheeks going red. "you like my hair huh" he says laughing while flipping his hair about and i laugh "there's no need to show off your hair isn't that great" i say joking and kirk gasps in a sarcastic way with his right hand on his heart pretending to be upset."you did not" he says still pretending to be hurt "oh but i did" i say.