Part 1

Narrator's POV:

It was a sunny Friday morning in the middle of May. The only thing that could be heard at the water pillars estate was crows.

CROWS: KAW KAW All Hashira Report To The Demon Slayer Headquarters!! KAW KAW

GIYUU TOMIOKA: ok ok I'm going.

Giyuu said annoyed. Giyuu then headed out to the Demon Slayer Headquarters.

~~time skip~~~

When Giyuu got there he was greeted by Shinobu.

SHINOBU KOCHO: Ara Ara Konichiwa Tomioka-san.

GIYUU TOMIOKA: ......

SHINOBU KOCHO:Ara Ara this is why you don't have friends.

KANATA AND KIRIYA UBUYASHIKI: Master is coming.

After hearing this every hashira got into their positions.

KAGAYA UBUYASHIKI: Hello my children, I believe the sky is blue today.

MITSURI KANROJI: Hai Master the sky is very blue today. (KYAAA)

~AUTHOR: Sorry I forgot to let you know that this( ) means in their thoughts. May the story continue~

KAGAYA UBUYASHIKI: Thank you Kanroji, for today's meeting I would like to give you guys two days off seeing as this is a very stressful job to some people.

HASHIRAS: Hai thank you Master.

KAGAYA UBUYASHIKI: Then I shall go have a good two day's off Hashiras.

Kagaya walks back into the estate.

Giyuu Tomioka's POV:

When Master walked back into the estate, I got up and started to leave. But I was stopped by Kanroji.

MITSURI KANROJI: Tomioka-san, would you like to go on a sleepover with me and the other hashiras?

GIYUU TOMIOKA: ... I'll think about it ...

MITSURI KANROJI: ( KYYAAAA! He answered me!!!!!!)Alright, I will see you at the my estate if you come!!!

GIYUU TOMIOKA: .... ok .... (maybe I should go I mean it might make nee-san and Sabito happy, plus Kanroji reminds me of nee-san.)

Then I left to the water estate, still contemplating if I should go or not.

~~time skip~~

When I got to my estate I decided that I should go since I had nothing to do within those two day's. I packed up what I needed.

GIYUU TOMIOKA: (oh I need to ask kanroji what time I should be there at.) Kanzaburou, can you please ask Mitsuri Kanroji what time the sleepover is at.

~~ when kanzaburou finally got to the Love estate~~

KANZABUROU: CAW CAW Mitsuri Kanroji, Giyuu Tomioka asks what time the sleepover is at. CAW CAW

MITSURI KANROJI: Oh yeah, Tell Giyuu Tomioka that the sleepover is that 6 pm.

KANZABUROU: CAW CAW ok CAW CAW

~~ when Kanzaburou finally got to the water estate~~

KANZABUROU: CAW CAW Mitsuri Kanroji has a message for you Giyuu Tomioka, she said 6 pm. CAW CAW

GIYUU TOMIOKA: (ok it is 3 pm now so I guess I can wait until it is 5 the get going to the Love estate.)

TO BE CONTINUED

~~458 words~~