Part 5

TOMIOKA'S POV:

Me and shinazugawa were then pushed out of the room and into another room with a bed in it.

TENGEN UZUI: Now stay in here for the rest of the night. (AUTHOR: BTW it is 9:00 pm now)

Tengen then shuts the door leaving me and shinazugawa inside alone.

SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA: UGGGHHHHHH I HATE THAT GUY..... we should lay down and try to get comfortable before going to bed. ( I mean, at least we won't get a hang over like they probably will.)

GIYUU TOMIOKA: Ok.....

I went into the bed and shinazugawa did the same. Then we both fell asleep..... well we tried to but it got too noisy out there.

~~~~~~~~Time skip 1 hour~~~~~~~

After an hour of trying to fall asleep I could not fall asleep. Although shinazugawa fell fast asleep after around 30 minutes.

GIYUU TOMIOKA: ( Stupid loud people, this is why I like being quiet.)

Shinazugawa then moved closer to me and started to hug me.

GIYUU TOMIOKA: (///////////) (OMG, sanemi is snuggling me)

I soon fell asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~La morning~~~~~~~~~

KOCHO'S POV:

I wake up with my head hurting

*wakes up* uggghhh my head hurts. *got drunk last night* (oh I should go see if Tomioka-san and Shinazugawa-san are doing alright. Hope they didn't kill each other, well more like hope Shinazugawa-san didn't kill Tomioka-san.)

I went up to check on Tomioka-san and Shinazugawa-san to see if Tomioka-san is alive or not.

When I get there I opened the door then I see........

~~~~~~~~CLIFFHANGER~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK. I NEVER IMAGINED THAT 1.15K PEOPLE WOULD READ THIS.

~~~281 WORDS~~~