Chapter 24: Scared my pants off

Chapter 24

I'm back Pitches! Lol who loves pitch perfect?! I do!
So anyway here is the update...

Emily's POV

"I'm hungry!"

"Yeah, me too"

"Can we stop at McDonalds?" I asked.

"We are almost where my aunt is waiting for us. So that means no." He said walking faster.

"Ryan, I don't know if it just me, but I have a bad feeling." I said, trying to keep up with him.

"I bet is nothing. Now come on we are almost there"

"What if she doesn't like me?" I asked a little ashamed.

"Why wouldn't she? You are perfect." He said kiss my hand.

"Aww" I said blushing a little while pocking his stomach.

"There she is! Let's go!" He said pulling my hand.

There she was, a woman in her early 30, with brown hair, maybe 5'5 feet tall and with a big smile on her face. She was leaning on her car and when she saw us she started to walk faster toward us.

"Ryan!"

"Aunt Annie!" Yelled Ryan. He let go of my hand and walk to his aunt to hug her. After the hug both of them looked at me.

"Is she the girl you won't shut up about?" Annie asked Ryan.

"Yeah, she is."

She was just staring at me like she was studying me.

"Well, hello!" She pulled me in for a big crushing hug.

"Hi" I said trying to breath.

"Aunt Annie you're going to kill her if you don't let go." Ryan said.

"Sorry, is that it has been so long since I have seen Ryan with a girl. I was starting to think he would end up with 5 cats" she said smiling.

"Ha,ha,ha so funny auntie. Plus for the record I don't like cats." Said a stubborn looking Ryan.

"What are you wearing by the way? You look like a hobo" she asked smiling, pointing at Ryan's wig.

Ryan turned to me and glared. I just smiled at him.

"Uh don't tell me. We better get going before it gets dark" said Annie rushing us into the car. We got in and took our wigs off.
-------------------------------------

After I don't know how many hours, we arrived to a normal looking house. Not to big or too small.

"I bet you guys are hungry, why don't you go upstairs freshen up while I'll make lasagna."

"That sounds great" I said. Doesn't lasagna take forever though? I followed Ryan to the bathroom upstairs and started to wash my hands.

"So...." I said trying to ask him something that might be a little too awkward.

"So...." he repeated

"So..."

"Well, I guess 'so' will be are 'always' " Ryan said with a goofy smile.

"You did not just said that right now!!" I started to laugh.

"What? I'm trying to be romantic"

"Oh yeah nothing is more romantic than washing our hands together and you saying something you got from a movie." I said still laughing.

"Is not from the movie if they're not the same words" he started to argue.

"If you say so Ryan. Anyway um... so how many girlfriends have you had?"

"I knew you were going to ask that." He said then put a thinking face. "Well let's see... Um ten"

"Ten!" I yelled

"Yeah, that's not much. Plus they were nothing to me."

"Oh really" I said doubting him.

"I'm serious, to be totally honest you have been the second girl I  really had feelings for." He said giving me all his attention now.

"Who was the first?" I asked. I was still curious.

"Just a girl I used to know. She moved to Australia."

"Did you really like her?" I asked, he had this sad expression that showed me he really liked her or that he misses her.

"She was my first love" he said. Making me a little jealous of the girl I haven't even met.

"We should probably go eat." Ryan said and we started to walk downstairs.
---------------------------------
Something woke me up from my sleep. It sounded like someone or something was crawling up the roof. I stood up from the bed and turn on the light. I could still hear the sound of something scratching wood or something. I started walking to the window. Looking out of it. I couldn't see anything. Suddenly Ryan's face appear in front of the window. I screamed. He signed for me to open the window. I opened it and waited for him to get inside.

"What the heck is wrong with you Ryan!!?" I said trying to hit him but he was holding my hands. "You scared me" I don't know what happened to me but I started to cry. Maybe it was from how scared I was or from stress. I think everyone would have cried if they thought it was their boyfriend's father that wants to kill them. When Ryan saw my face he started to hug me.

"I'm sorry Emily. It was stupid what I did."

"What were you trying to do? Give me a heart attack?"

"No, I was trying to be like does guys from movies that come up the window of the girl they like with some cookies from the store down the street." He said. I could see the little blush on his face. But I had to say, even though he almost gave me a heart attack, it was sweet what he did.

"Well next time use the door" I said laughing. "So, where are does cookies you were talking about?" I asked smiling. He smiled at me and walked to the window bringing in the cookies.

"Here they are. And guess what I brought?" He asked.

"A tiger?" I asked being sarcastic.

"No. But you were close, it's a movie!!" He yelled happily.

"How was that close?"

"It wasn't, but I just want you to feel better." He said smiling.

"Aw you're sweet. So what movie you brought?" I asked.

"Pitch perfect and evil dead"

"You are awesome!" I said hugging him.

"I know."

Don't forget to vote