The Rebels of The Howard Family

They were first cousins through their fathers who were both the sons of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, who was the second son of Lord Frederick William Howard the 2nd Duke of Norfolk Territory

Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard were both born during the baby-boom of 2270, and Lord Richard Edward Howard II was born in September of 2250 and Lord Andrew Charles Howard was born in December of 2250.

They were not the only Howard's born in the year of 2250, as Lord Thomas William Howard who is the great-grandson of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory along with Lord Richard William Carey, the great-grandson of Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and Lord Frederick William Howard III was born to Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Beatrice Bourbon, so in the year Lord Patrick William Howard through his son was blessed by Odin, The Almighty Father with two great-great-grandsons, two great-great-great-grandsons, and one great-grandson through his two oldest sons, Lord Frederick William and Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR.

Two of them were thick as water with each other and there was no doubt all of the descendants of Lord Patrick William Howard weren't handsome and they were better looking than any of the Bridgerton sons could ever look.

They were all direct descendants of King Henry II of England through King John who was his youngest son and his two sons, King Henry III and Prince Richard of Cornwall and their grandchildren, Prince Thomas of Brotherton and Lady Joan of Cornwall.

Lord Richard Edward Howard II and Lord Andrew Charles Howard were both handsome, well-educated and they were both the great-grandsons of Lord Frederick William Howard through his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and his two older sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Richard Edward Howard SR.

When both were seen together people would talk and tell each other " Oh. There is double trouble."

Neither Lord Andrew Charles nor Lord Richard Edward Howard would just look at each other and they would "Are they jealous of us, Cousin Lord Andrew Charles."

"Who knows why they think we are double trouble. I wonder if they were afraid of our grandfather." Lord Andrew Charles tells his first cousin, Lord Richard Edward II.

"I saw a picture of our grandfather and grandmother on the wall of Norfolk Estate. He is not as good looking as us, but then maybe we got it from our great-grandmother, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort." Lord Andrew Charles tells his first cousin.

"Our great-grandfather wasn't that handsome and I wonder what our great-grandmother saw in him." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord Richard Edward II.

"My father told me that the only woman that our great-grandfather would marry was Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort and she turned him down three times before she agreed to marry him in 2183." Lord Richard Edward II states.

"

I can't visualize our great-grandfather chasing after any woman." Lord Andrew Charles tells his first cousin.