💀4

The ticking of the clock engulfed the room, and in bed lay Jungkook who was sweating profusely.

His head kept throwing side to side, his brows scrunched up while his forehead trickled with sweat. The young man was indeed in a deep nightmare, ha dream was haunting ..the dream was simply about his wife and his children all alive and well. But everything took a turn when he sees her ..holding a knife ready to stab him how he stabbed her.

And before his wife could haunt him even more, he quickly jolted out of bed panting hard as ever. The beating of his heart was electrifying, his body was shivering in cold sweat. He cusses at nothing, running his hands through his soaked hair, he then removes his shirt throwing it on the ground.

Jungkook gets off the bed and walks towards his desk. He plops on his comfy leather chair to open his laptop, and goes straight to the vlogging website.

It was 1:15am, he couldn't sleep anymore so this was his way of trying to fall asleep, yet sometimes it doesn't always work

It was 1:15am, he couldn't sleep anymore so this was his way of trying to fall asleep, yet sometimes it doesn't always work. He'd probably cancel his meeting for the whole day just to go back to sleep.

Going on his profile, he decided to just go live ..even if his viewers were all sleeping or busy from different parts of the world.

Moving the mousepad around he clicked the green button to signify that it was now recording.

"Hi everyone, ..or no one on the chat" he chuckled

"Jungkook here..I'm sorry..I couldn't sleep so I figured I could talk to whoever is watching now or later on" he says.

He poured himself a glass of wine taking small sips and there. He then puts some soft music on to give a little bit of mood in the atmosphere.

Before he could continue with any topic of the conversation, a heart shape stickers and a treasure chest started plopping in the screen. Turns out someone had been watching his live, and been sending him some virtual money which turns to real money when cashing out.

The viewer gave a $230 amount, till Jungkook spoke. "Stop ..I don't need the money..I have enough" he says. And with that the viewer simply obeyed.

Turns out it was Fairyland07 she was awake watching his live, admiring from afar. On the other line, she got a ding from her right side of the screen.

"Ooo message time." She smiles, she clicked on it and her eyes widen when seeing her favorite man messaged her."

A simple "hi"

She cheekily smiled, fan girling at the image on her screen. Flustered but placed back her posture, and replied back.

"It's late sir, you should go back to sleep." She says

Jungkook slightly chuckled but replied back "I couldn't sleep so that's why I'm up. Unless you can make me fall asleep, that be great"

From the other side of the line, the young girl giggles at the text he sent her. She smiles and replied back.

"I'm not good at that lol"

"What's your name?" Jungkook had texted back, after a long 30-40 seconds of waiting it seems that the mysterious girl had left the chat room. Jungkook sigh ready to shut off his computer till she replied, but this time she had given him her number.

"You can ask me questions here instead" she replied and soon was gone.

He stared at the number, contemplating whether to put it in his contact or not. A rare moment when he actually didn't do it and the young man finally tired from everything shuts off his electronic devices and goes back to sleep.

_______________

Saturday Jeons resident...

An ordinary day just like any other, the mansion was dead quiet due to all of them gone for work except jungkook who decided not to and stayed home for the day.

Aleeya stayed home as well, even though she was supposed to be in school Jungkook had called the school informing her she simply does not want to go. And surprisingly they were okay with that, then again it's Jungkook and they were afraid he'd do something if they didn't let the youngest get what she wanted.

He was at the garden shed admiring the beautiful flowers he'd taken care of. Showering them with the finest and riches water, he then got disrupted when the door bell rang.

"I got it!" Aleeya shouted who was reading by the living area.

Jungkook watches in curiosity as Aleeya opens the door to simply see the mailman deliver them some mail. The little girl bows and thanks the mailman and shuts the door.

"No bomb daddy!" She giggles giving mails to him.

"I can see that little one" he chuckles as well looking at mail he had received.

It was nothing, just more business and more party invitations to go to. There was one however stuck out, a black mail with gold stamped sealing on it. He looked at the back of the envelope with no name except his full name. Jeon Jungkook..

He opens the envelope taking out the mysterious letter, a smirk smeared on his face when realizing who it was.

His daughter ..Lea.

Father

As you may have known this week is the anniversary of me being kept away from you and the rest of my family. You threw me out like how you have thrown my dear sister Ailee. Kept in uncle Jin's isolated mansion of death and filled with terrifying screams every day. This Friday the 13th I will be out for the day for being a good little lady like you always wanted me to. Please come and have a simple dinner with me at the luxurious hotel, Hotel L.A the hotel you bought me on my 7th birthday. Anyways I can't wait for you to come.

             Jeon Lea

Jungkook shoulder started to bounce a little, his smirk formed into a smile which then turned into a hysterical laugh that echoed most part of the mansion. That sly girl he thought, Lea wants nothing more than revenge for the murder of her sister, little brother but most importantly her mother.

How she's trying so hard to defeat the one and only psychopath in Korea. But Jungkook knows all to well that she wouldn't be able to defeat him. To him Lea is still too weak to defeat her father, no matter how hard she tries, her siblings won't come back neither his wife would come back. Everything is too fucking late...

Yet he loves the desire to beat anyone that stands in his way even if it's his own flesh and bone.

"Then I will participate in this battle of yours Lea."
__________________
••To B Continued