ÎRŒ

(Just wanted to say again might jave some bad grammer and or might not make sense??? Idk but do enjoy)

IRO is a version of Sarah Moral just in a different universe where everything was just plain wrong nothing worked in their dimension everything would always go wrong IRO tried everything to keep the gang together nothing worked they would fight and fight and fight every second they can get IRO didn't like this so they then left the group without them knowing IRO has been walking for hours they can't find a place to go everywhere was depressing except home which was nowhere near where IRO was all of these thoughts hurt so much IRO just wanted to go home her clothes and skin are fading out of color she was scared she didn't want to die but she can't stop thinking about the past until she saw the trìæñgl€ it was glowing bright neon levitating off the ground it seemed like it was begging for IRO to come closer to it IRO was hesitant but couldn't resist IRO was too curious she got closer it was wonderful it seemed like it was everything that IRO has ever wanted she touched the trìæñgl€ and hugged it close to feel it grace of glory it was amazing she felt like she was losing her mind but that didnt really matter to her she now has power… maybe to much power…..she feels as if she could do ANYTHING!!... Maybe even get….. Revenge. The universe she lived in has disappeared into a White void of nothing some white/grey glitch effects appeared around the void IRO felt amazing,calm,happy she felt like her true self someone she was supposed to be the power of the trìæñgl€ made her feel pleased she then laughs maniacally her eyes turned YELLOW.

(Again nad grammer or might have not made sense but I hope you like👍)