They become friends

When Lenora was 14 Logan forced her to work with Storm as she was one of the only girl at the school who was about the same age as her. Logan put them both in the danger room and told them to train together and work with each other. They weren't working well together at first so Logan made the training slightly more dangerous so that they worked together.

"Watch out!" Storm called out to Lenora as a robot ran towards her from behind. Lenora moved to the side and Storm hit the robot with a lightning bolt. "Thanks!" Lenora called back. After a while the robots and destruction around them disappeared and the walls and ceiling started closing in. Storm used her powers to try and hold the ceiling up but failed and the walls closed in on the two teens.

The room got extremely small when the walls finally stopped moving but Storm had already curled into herself struggling to breathe. "Logan stop this now! Can't you see she's struggling?" The walls then returned to normal but Storm was still struggling. "Hey just take some deep breaths for me. You're alright, I promise." Lenora reassured calmly.

Storm took some deep breaths and managed to calm down. "What happened?" Lenora asked softly. "I have claustrophobia." Storm said quickly, "it's from when i was a child. It's never gotten that bad though." By now Logan had made it into the room and was standing behind Lenora. She turned around to face her brother. "What is wrong with you! You could see she was struggling and you didn't stop it. I can't believe you!" She yelled in his face.