Ricky's songs are awesome

The bell rings and we hurry to the choir class.
We walk in and surprise, surprise, Ocean is already there. I take my seat next to Mischa while Natalia walks in and takes her seat by me.

Father Marcus waits for every to get inside the choir room before he starts.

Ricky pulls his backpack towards him and shuffles around until he finds a stack of papers held together with a paper clip. He reaches them out to Father Marcus for him to take.

While that's happening, Natalia hands me a note to pass to Mischa. I take it but I don't even try to read it because I know it'll hurt.

"May I have everyone's attention? Alright, I would like to give a big thanks to Richard for helping me create the song we will sing for the competition on Monday!" We all clap for Ricky, with me and Mischa clapping the hardest.

"Ocean, may you please hand these papers out? The names are on the top." He hands the papers the Ocean, who gives him a sweet smile.

The song was called 'Fall Fair Suite' and the lyrics weren't too bad. The lines I had to sing were highlighted. I didn't really have to sing much. But the lyrics I had were also the same as Mischa's, but towards the end of the song, it's written in that Mischa would beatbox. I looked over at him and he seemed to be happy.

"These lyrics are amazing Ricky! Your awesome."
I hear Penny say
I also see Ricky smile and blush a little

Father Marcus: "Now, for the rest of class we will be practicing our song. Make sure to try your best, every second counts if we want to win!"

By the end of the period, I actually memorized the song. It was less than two minutes so it was kinda easy. I'm not saying we're good or anything, but I think we might have a chance at winning something other than second place.

The bell rings and I smile and wave goodbye to Mischa. Mischa give me a warm smile back and we part ways.

"Noel, wait up!!"

I look behind me and see Natalia
I keep walking but slowed down enough for her to catch up

"Oh, hey Natalia."

"You can me Talia."

"Ok..Talia. Did you need anything?"

"You guys never answered my question."

"What question?"

"How come all of a sudden your hanging out with Mischa? Are you guys friends now?"

"Yeah, we are friends. He's pretty cool."

"What do you guys talk about? Does he mention anything about me?"

"Wow, you ask a lot of questions. Don't you have to get to your class."

"I have PE next, I have plenty of time."

"Oh well, we don't talk about you."

"Really? Not at all?"

"No. Why would you want to know anyways?"

"No reason.."

Weird

"I'm gonna go now. Bye Noel."
She looked pretty bummed

"Bye."

I'm wasn't sure why she seems disappointed, maybe because Mischa usually hangs with her and Penny but today he didn't. That's kind of an weird reason but it's the best I came up with. Natalia- or Talia doesn't really seem like the jealous type. Unless it's obvious I like Mischa, I hope that's not the case. That's a secret that will always stay with me.