𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕖𝕥 𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦

KURT

1. How stubborn you are. He hates feeling like he has to push and argue to get through to you.

2. When you're upset and you want space. He understands, but when you're sad all he wants to do is hug and kiss and cuddle you and try to make you feel better.

3. When he feels like you aren't listening to him or if you seem preoccupied when he's talking to you.

4. When you stress out over the smallest things. He hates seeing you worried over dumb things.

DAVE

1. When you emotionally shut down. He just wants to be there for you, and he hates it when you won't let him.

2. When he feels like you're too busy to hang out with him. Bro just loves you and wants to be around you😕

3. When you bring up his jealousy. He pretends he isn't that possessive of you even though he knows he is.

4. How much of a tease you can be. He just wants to fuck you💀

KRIST

1. When you don't tell him that you're feeling upset. He wishes that you wouldn't hide your feelings because he just wants to comfort you.

2. When you drive 'too fast' (aka three miles over the speed limit). He's afraid of something terrible happening to you.

3. When you don't answer his goodnight texts because you fell asleep. He knows it's not your fault but it worries him sometimes.

4. When you stand on escalators.