Alhaitham

Summary: Alhaitham, the great scribe of Sumeru, meets a new student at the Academyia named y/n. The two quickly become friends, bonding over their love for literature and the arts. As they spend more time together, Alhaitham realizes that his feelings for y/n run deeper than friendship. However, he is afraid to confess his love, fearing rejection and the loss of their friendship. Will he find the courage to reveal his true feelings, or will he let his love go unspoken? 

 ---Alhaitham was a man of few words. As the great scribe of Sumeru, he spent his days crafting intricate works of literature and chronicling the history of his land to discover the true nature of Tevyat. But when he met y/n, a new student at the Academiya, his theories failed him. 

 There was something about y/n that drew Alhaitham to him like a moth to a flame. It was not just his sharp mind and quick wit, or the way he seemed to effortlessly grasp the nuances of language and literature. It was something deeper, something that tugged at Alhaitham's heartstrings and left him feeling vulnerable and exposed.

 As the days turned into weeks, Alhaitham and y/n became friends. They would spend hours together in the library, pouring over ancient tomes and debating the merits of different literary styles. They would wander through the halls of the Academiya, discussing the finer points of archeology,elements and philosophy. 

 Alhaitham cherished every moment they spent together, but he could not shake the feeling that there was something more between them. Every time y/n brushed against him or looked into his eyes, Alhaitham felt his heart skip a beat. But he was too afraid to speak up, too afraid of what y/n might say or do if he knew the truth. 

 One night, as they sat in the library, Alhaitham could take it no longer. He turned to y/n, his heart racing, and blurted out his true feelings. 

 "I think i love you," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I know it's sudden, but I can't help how I feel. I've been hiding it for so long, and I just couldn't keep it inside anymore."

 y/n's eyes widened in surprise, but he did not pull away. Instead, he reached out and took Alhaitham's hand, his touch gentle and reassuring. 

 "I had no idea," he said softly. "But I'm glad you told me. I've been feeling the same way, but I was afraid to say anything. I didn't want to ruin our friendship." 

 Alhaitham's heart soared at the words. He leaned in, his lips meeting y/n's in a sweet and tender kiss. They explored each other's mouths slowly and sensually, their hands roaming over each other's bodies.

 For the first time in a long time, Alhaitham felt truly alive. He had found someone who understood him, someone who shared his passions and his desires. As they lay together, wrapped in each other's arms, Alhaitham knew that he had found his true soulmate.

 Their love was not without its challenges, of course. They had to navigate the tricky waters of their forbidden relationship, keeping their love hidden from the prying eyes of the Academiya. But as long as they had each other, they knew they could face anything that came their way.

 For Alhaitham, it was a small price to pay for the love of his life

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 29, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Male reader one shots of Genshin Impactजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें