Prologue

Footsteps can be heard throughout the dark hall with little illumination. Then, sounds of air fizzing out from the sealed metal door unlocked and opened. Then a terminal is turned with it's power on and running.

The mysterious individual then smiled as he sat down and puts something on the top of the terminal. It connected and runs with a satisfying <hum>. 

He picks up the head gear that's place on top of the terminal and wear it with his eyes looking good in shining blue behind the visor.

<ID data confirmed, please scan your Gunpla.>

The individual then placed a figurine on top of the device. 

Then 2 holographic yellow hexagons rose from the pads scans the figurine and coated it with yellow holographic coating. When it's done, the eyes of the figurine flashed blue and the coating shatters like glass.

<Login Data confirmed. Are you ready? Dive Start!>

He smiles as he begin to login.

[GBN: Administrative Area]

The login tube just opened and stepping out is the Diver who logged in to look around at wonder. Suddenly, he heard someone approaching and looked to see who it is. The avatar was a Guncopter from the SD Gundam cartoon coming out soon, it's the Game Master of GBN. On top of it's shoulders is an phoenix avatar based on the Crystal Phoenix from the SD Sengokuden Densetsu no Daishogun series, it's Ms. Tori the GBN developer, and the creator of GBN's main system.

He knew who it is from the day he fought as part of the Build Divers against League of Volunteers over the girl named Sarah who was born from GBN itself or as they called it, EL-Divers much like the ELS from the Gundam 00 movie. 

Then later helped to deal with the bugged Raid Boss to help Build Divers save both the entire VRMMO and the EL-Diver. 

After that, he then volunteered to be part of the Build Divers and help Sarah as an human hybrid EL-Diver who has yet known anything about the real and virtual world after the girl was transferred into a physical body and her data memory sent to its own private server using the Build Decal.

GM: Ah, good, you're here. We're just waiting for one more person.

As he said his line, someone entered the admin area and it was none other than the champion of GBN, Kyoya Kujo.

Kujo: Sorry if I'm late.

Tori: You're just in time. Gray, can you hold out your right hand for me, please?

Gray: Y-Yes, ma'am.

Gray then hold out his hand and Tori opened her menu screen and sends something to Gray. Gray is confused on why is it a keycard, GM explained.