Bio

Name: Gray Poison

Username: Gray Abo

Look:

Age: 16

Age: 16

Force: Build Divers, Avalon

History: He was once a noob but by further researching about the Gundam Universe, fighting on duels, participating events, he becomes a strong Diver but unrecognized as they thought in curiosity on who is he. But then when he learned about the existence of the Break Decals, and the EL-Divers, he was furthered dedicated to protect GBN and gain mutual understanding about the EL-Divers.

From there, he met the EL-Diver Sarah and the ones who took care of her as a part of the family. When he listened to Kyoya's speech, he thought that destroying the EL-Divers immediately without gaining understanding about them is wrong and would create conflicts that everyone couldn't handle it.

He fought side-by-side with the Build Divers to rescue Sarah from erasing her existence by the GBN. There he's now classified as the Innovator of the Build Divers by the Coalition of Volunteers. His title was placed when they watched his previous battles and powers he unleashed. They say his moves were on par with Setsuna F. Seiei, the pilot of Exia and the 00 Gundam. But their guards are don and slowly faded when they suddenly seen him in combat and attitude.

All that he wants is understanding about the EL-Divers and Divers so that one day both Divers and EL-Divers can co-exist like in Gundam 00 movie. In the end he did it with the help of his allies and his friends.

Gunpla:

GNF-001/SS [Gundam Fighter Exia / Seven Sword]

[Front]

[Back]

[Armaments]

[Armaments]

GN Prominence Sword

- Mounted on the right forearm, the GN Sword is the Exia's main weapon, coated and fused with GN Particles and high heat combustion using the GN Condenser attached to the GN Sword shield part turning it into a orange color blade. This is a blade granting high cutting capability and high heat temperatures to sharply enhance slashing and piercing power. When it's not used, it also functions as a beam rifle by transforming to Rifle Mode, where the blade is folded to reveal the rifle's muzzle for firing highly destructive beams. Additionally, in this mode, the portion of the weapon consisting of the blade and the rifle body can slide closer to the shield-like part at the side, leaving the Exia's right hand free to hold other weapons.

GN Brinicle Blade

- It is stored on the left hip when not in use. It has a blade similar to the original Exia's GN Sword and with freezing power. This ability is due to the small GN Particle storage tank, stored within the weapon. When the Brinicle Blade comes into contact with its target, the particles will coat around the blade & freezing the object that touches it. As this effect is based on the particles' capacity, the Brinicle Blade can even freeze beam sabers upon contact. But it can also function as a normal GN Blade.

GN Vulcan/Beam Saber

- Although the GN Sword's Rifle Mode is powerful, it cannot react instantaneously due to the transformation mechanism. To add up, they have low firepower, but their beams can be rapid-fired intermittently and they are effective in restricting enemy movements, damaging conventional weapons. The shield-like attachment of the Amazing GN Sword has an emitter that can function as GN Vulcan or generate a beam saber for close combat.

GN Shield

- Mounted on the left forearm, it is a shield specifically designed for Exia. The GN Shield is made of E-Carbon and can deploy a GN Field on its surface to achieve high defensive capabilities. As long as the GN Shield receives energy from Exia, it cannot be destroyed by conventional weapons. Through the movement of the left arm, the mounted GN Shield can be used to absorb the shock of an attack. But, since the GN Shield may be a hindrance when dual wielding weapons in close combat, the Exia can be launched without it.

Trans-Am GN Blade

- Two solid blades with high keenness, they can be detached from the backpack and used as handheld weapons.  The Trans-Am GN Blades basically function like GN Swords and as part of the backpack's wings when stored.

GN Short Blade/Bits

- Stored on the backpack are 4 GN Blade Bits. All the Bits are usable as remote controlled weaponry, or as hand-held swords as they contain 2 hidden handles. They also possess many attacking roles in Exia's arsenal such as attacking individually or forming up as a whole set to become two GN Short Blades.

[Special Feature]

Over Boost Mode

- The safety devices of Exia's GN Drive can be deactivated to achieve a temporary 'boost' state. This draws out the GN Drive's full power and is known as "Over Boost Mode" but it's discouraged unless it's only required one powerful attack to finish the job.

Trans-Am System

- A special system mounted into Exia's GN Drive. Further improve the mobility and increases parameters such as offence, defense, & firepower.

A/n: That's for all your bio and your Gunpla using in this story.