Contacts~ NovaHD

Imagine person B of your OTP actually wears contacts. One day the end up losing them and has to wear actual glasses. When they meet with person A for a date, A can't stop staring at B because they look adorable/hot in glasses, which makes B blush.

I've never worn glasses or contacts so I don't know anything about them ok? And in this one we're going to pretend that Aleks is still living with Eddie.

So anyway enjoy.

Aleks POV "Aleks! James is here!" I heard Eddie shout from the hallway.

Shit

"Tell him I'll be down in a minute!"

This isn't good, I lost my last contacts and James is here for our date.

Shit shit shit

"Aleks!"

Suck it up Aleks, you have to wear your glasses. I hate wearing them out in public. They make me look weird. I grab my glasses off my desk, put them on and head downstairs. James is waiting by the door in his casual attire. We exchange glances before I look over to Eddie. "I'll be home later, see ya." And with that we walked out the door and down to the car for our movie date.

~~~Time Skip~~~

James has been looking at me weird all night, after the movie we went to grab something to eat at a 24 hour diner. When I went up to get our order I could feel James eyeing me as I walk up. When I returned to the table he had a massive blush on his face and he was staring at me again.

"So Aleks, when did you get glasses?" James asked "I've had them for a while but I've just always worn my contacts."

I was starting to blush once I realized I had them on, We were enjoying our date so much I forgot I was wearing them...

"So what changed for tonight? Am I that special?" I blushed again and answered with a stutter

"W- Well you are special to me, but I actually lost my last pair so yeah..." I trailed off. "Aww you're special to me too Aleksandr."

James leaned over and kissed the corner of my mouth. "And I think you look really cute in them, especially when you get all flustered." I started to blush even harder. "Shut up you nerd." James gasped dramatically before retaliating.

"I should be the one calling you the nerd Aleks, you are wearing the most dorkiest glasses I've ever seen on you." I laughed a bit as we got up to throw away our food.

"Touche Sir, Touche"

We didn't really have anything else we wanted to do that night and it was already pretty late, so James drove me home and walked me to the front door.

"So thank you for taking me out tonight." He laughed a bit before he responded "Now you sound like a highschooler."

"I'm 23 douche" James was laughing even more this time as I started blushing again.

"Same time next week?" "Of course." I answered.

We shared a short kiss before the outside light came on and I heard Sly shout from inside the screen door.

"Where have you been mister? It is well past your curfew!"

Me and James laughed as I gave him one last kiss goodnight and slipped inside. I was then met with Eddie jumping up and down as he squealed about NovaHD. I went upstairs, changed, climbed into bed and fell asleep.

And after that night, no one seemed to really question why I always had my glasses on, I guess I did look pretty good with them....

#noregrets ~Alissa